Dunoon International Show

showman

:scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland::scotland:

This is a preliminary notice to advise interested fanciers that the Dunoon International Show will be held at its' usual venue of the Queens Hall, Dunoon on the weekend of November 19th & 20th ,2011.

At present the plan will be to stage 2 shows on the same weekend, thus (hopefully) generating 2 candidates for the Championship class at Blackpool. To my knowledge, this is something which has never been achieved before.

Anyone wishing to be kept up to date, or receive show schedules when ready, could they please drop me a PM with their Name, postal & e-mail address, and I'll endeavour to keep individuals up to date as plans progress.

Many thanks

Paul Chatterton

Show Secretary.

• 5 months later...

Anymore news on Show?

Latest.....the Queens Hall, Dunoon has been booked for weekend 18th / 19th November.

All classes will be as before, which I will post within the next week, all being well.

Our plan this year is to make this a one-day show.

Penning will take place on Friday evening and Saturday morning, and hopefully have prize giving late afternoon with the hall being cleared for the evening.

As usual, we depend on the support of the fancy in general, and hopefully we can get our entry of 500+ and send a 'Scottish generated' entry to Blackpool.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest geordiejen

hi mate is this show open to show racers?i will be breeding some next year and would like to have a go at showing them?pm me and i will send you my details for next years show schedule.

Booked that weekend off work so i can put in an entry, i like the shows and would hate to see them all gone through lack of support from the fancy. In a lot of ways its more enjoyable than racing because it disnae matter if ye win or not, but it does in the racing season, which can be more frustrating than enjoyable at times!!

Booked that weekend off work so i can put in an entry, i like the shows and would hate to see them all gone through lack of support from the fancy. In a lot of ways its more enjoyable than racing because it disnae matter if ye win or not, but it does in the racing season, which can be more frustrating than enjoyable at times!!

Yeah hopefully hear about classes and things soon from Paul. Only 5 weeks on sat till the show is on :emoticon-0123-party:

Edited by b.massey

Guest Doostalker

The latest update on the Show. We have decided that it will be a two day show as normal, and will be held on Saturday 19th and Sunday 20th November in the Queen's Hall Dunoon. Any queries please get in touch with Showman or me. Thanks

Yeah I will do.... There is usually flown, likliest and through wires so catrers everyone

sounds like another great two day show, a def for a crack at Supreme Champion in Blackpool... you better get that magic pooder in drinker soon Brian!! ;)