Loft Pics

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

thanks for the comments guys

Good job,makes a big difference,you better get down to mine,it could do with a face lift.

hi mate thanks for the comments noticed you in warrington where abouts are you.

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

Gt.Sankey near the Butchers Arms,flying in Burtonwood,Sankey Bridges and Fearnhead midweek.

got ya i clicked on your name and seen your name defiantly rings a bell i fly in sankey although didnt last year due to moving etc

Looking good mate you can come and convert my garden shed if you want :emoticon-0140-rofl:

lol i would come give u hand doing it if you were closer mate have u heard any thing from pete

• 2 months later...
Guest Owen

I experimented with the built-on aviaries and last year I went the whole hog and built a new loft incorporating the whole lot. I have a 4" gap at the apex of the loft and two flaps each side of the front which is adjustable by means of a rope. Fully open each flap is 2 1/2 foot X 1 1/2 foot. The floor of the aviaries are made of 1/2 X 1/2 mesh so that the pigeons are never standing in their own mess and the air is all around them. They love to sit out there in the rain. The best part of it all is the trapping. No circling or swerving about, straight in and onto the pad. No-one but no-one can beat my birds on the trap and it is all down to the huge opening to the loft by means of the aviary.

• 1 month later...