Whats Yours?

geordie1234

Just a bit of fun! whats your personal goal this up and coming season what race are you going to try you utmost to get that result you want??

My goal this season is to breed a healthy young bird team and get to as much races as possible and not make too many mistakes and if i do learn from them for 2012

Just a bit of fun! whats your personal goal this up and coming season what race are you going to try you utmost to get that result you want??

My goal this season is to breed a healthy young bird team and get to as much races as possible and not make too many mistakes and if i do learn from them for 2012

Good lad, you're on the right line

on the right track m8.and if you get any dissapointments,(which you will) just take them and fix what caused them, dont give in, keep your birds happy and content in their loft, and with you,

Since moving the birds to my present address ,which is fifteen miles north of the first drop in our club and thirty miles north of our first drop in the federation i set myself some goals ,first of all to win at club level then at federation level which i managed to achieve ,then to do well in the nationals and try and win the section not quite managed that one had a second and fourth so getting there,goal for this year to time a cracker on the night from the channel events ,feel i now have the bullets only need to fire them straight :emoticon-0157-sun:

Aim is to get moved, new loft up by October and rearing to go for 2012

Think with the loft will be badgering members on manufacturer feedback for sometime.

All the best with the move mate I've still to go and get my other loft I have to take it down and put up it is a ppain in the backside but I will have years of fun so worth the work

Since moving the birds to my present address ,which is fifteen miles north of the first drop in our club and thirty miles north of our first drop in the federation i set myself some goals ,first of all to win at club level then at federation level which i managed to achieve ,then to do well in the nationals and try and win the section not quite managed that one had a second and fourth so getting there,goal for this year to time a cracker on the night from the channel events ,feel i now have the bullets only need to fire them straight :emoticon-0157-sun:

Go for it mate all the best