Help For Heroes Sale 4 CLOSED WITH ANOTHER GREAT SUCCESS

Ian McKay

Lot 26 = Mike Massie = Aberdeen

1 youngster

Here is one special youngster from Mike

Sire is a Son of John's Boy

Dam is the "Fife Hen"

For this sale I have put Mother + Son together. The purchaser of this pigeon can have a youngster for racing and will be ready in April. or can wait for a later bred youngster as this would be ideal for Stock or a cross

Grand Sire is John's Boy 1st North Section 85th Open Alencon 610mls with the SNFC 2007 There were only 5 birds clocked in 3 days in the North Section

Grand Dam is the "Fife Hen" always stock

I received this beautiful hen as a gift from my good friend Ian Gilmour from "ROBBIES BOY" 1st Open Falaise 515mls Flying against 2,500 Birds 2006

The year before he was in the Top 50 in the Open from the same race point.

Her Dam is a full sister to "MARY"

Mary is a fantastic hen raced by Jocky King of Fife. This hen flew the Channel 7 or 8 times and Won a Gold award and was going for a Double Gold award

Grand Sire is JOHN'S BOY 1ST Noth Section 85th OPEN Alencon 610mls with the SNFC 2007. There were only 5 bird timed in 3 days in the North Section

Great Grand Sire is a full brother to TRAILS SPARK Winner of 1st OPEN 600+ miles for Jock Trail. I bought this cock at Jocks sale

Great Grand Dam was a blue hen that my Uncle Doddie Ross bred specialy for me. She had all Long distance blood in her from Doddies loft

Ian in this pigeons Pedigree you have a Daughter of a National Winner , A full brother of a National Winner, A full sister of a Gold Award winner and a North Section Winner if it wasn't for this sale this youngster would NOT be leaving my loft

Mike Massie

Current bid £85 WulDon

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lot 27 = John Quinn Lanarkshire

1 youngster

Cattrysse, Black Ck SU04L10210, This Ck has bred me many prize winners including 4x1st club, also a Yearling Ck from him won 2nd club 14th sec 38th Open Lan Fed, Falaise 507mls.

Dam, Blue Pd, SU10L347, this young hen is from the Best of J, McNeil Broxburn crossed with a Jim Hannah Jan Theelen Blue Hen (stock), This young hen performed well this season and I'm hopeful she will go on to be a fine racer from the Channel.

Cheers John.

Current bid £55 Johnc

Lot 28 = Andy Wilson Banff

2 youngsters

Here is the information on the young birds for your sale.

They will both be second round youngsters. The first one's Sire is GB 09 J 47992 Southwell bred by A + T Deacon. The dam is my own good red hen SU 04 NE 3681. She has been 1st Club and Fed Hastings as a yearling 487 miles. 24th North section Newbury 436 miles, 3rd North section Falaise 617 miles SNFC.

The second bird will be from my good chequer cock. He has Won a host of prizes in club racing plus Fed bird of the year 2008 and 1st North section, 8th Open SNFC Eastbourne 2010 491 miles. The Dam will be GB 07 E 28858 bred by Geoff Kirkland kept for stock, Dam of First prize winners for me this year. Her Sire is GB 03 Z 95205 Won many prizes in Nationals, inc 2nd section 9th Open Tarbes NFC 2007 687 miles.

These birds would not be for sale if it wasn't for this being such a good cause

Yours in sport

Andy Wilson

Current bid £100 Dumyat

• 2 months later...