Joe Murphy Night Oot

robbiedoo.

:D:D thats me off to the joe murphy night oot magic cana wait .added bonus £100 to collect for coming 2nd in his young bird exchange :D . the drinks are on alex wight (catalea lofts) .also going on 3 loft visits on saturday bacon and egg sanys at delboys :D:D

More chance getting a drink off Guy Fawkes. :D:D:D

:D:D thats me off to the joe murphy night oot magic cana wait .added bonus £100 to collect for coming 2nd in his young bird exchange :D . the drinks are on alex wight (catalea lofts) .also going on 3 loft visits on saturday bacon and egg sanys at delboys :D:D

i,v seen yer after a night oot you wont be fit for nee bacon and eggs :D:D have a great night robbie dont get too rubbered :D:D

More chance getting a drink off Guy Fawkes. :D:D:D

Just showed my good lady this and she said thats your last, no more teas and sarnies for you boy :P:lol::lol:

:D thats me off to the joe murphy night oot magic cana wait .added bonus £100 to collect for coming 2nd in his young bird exchange :D . the drinks are on alex wight (catalea lofts) .also going on 3 loft visits on saturday bacon and egg sanys at delboys :D

No probs Robbie, everyone is always made welcome here ( except clockman ) :D

will miss the joe murphy night for the first time since the start,presenting prizes tonight with my good lady,hope everyone has a good night at the challenge. :) :) :) :)

You were missed John along with John Harwood & Delboy and Gareth must have had a great hire as he did not turn up.Was a good night as Joe always puts on a Great show. When you are in the room with class of pigeon men that was there you can,t help but enjoy. Our table was littered with trophies. Eggy winning Scotland Fancier 2010. Young Eggy (Kieron)Spelling) Winning young Fancier 2010. And Billy Holland was over the moon at winning the CELTIC CUP. Think he is going to loan it to Neil Lennon as he might need it at the end of the season.

Guest Gareth Rankin

Sorry that I had missed it as it is a good night out, didn't make it as I wasn't feeling too good, slept most of the afternoon and woke up at 18.45 not feeling any better. Dad did say he enjoyed the company at the table. Atb with your sale John, hoefully in a few years we will see you and your brothers back in the sport.

Sorry that I had missed it as it is a good night out, didn't make it as I wasn't feeling too good, slept most of the afternoon and woke up at 18.45 not feeling any better. Dad did say he enjoyed the company at the table. Atb with your sale John, hoefully in a few years we will see you and your brothers back in the sport.

Thats how we did not stay to the end as our James was not feeling to good.

well thats me just home from the night out, what a great night it is and has been for 3 years i,ve been going. I met pals stuart maskame, chris donaldson and george taylor at waverley station then headed onto the hotel. I was sharing a room with stuart which was a great idea till 4.45am this morning when i had to let him in as he had forgot how to work the door pass. His singing was pretty piish too especially at that time o the mornin.

DELBOY remember that guy that was trying to bed stuart last year????? he was at it again this year but being more discreet. Stuart did start to smoke more fags after clocking him lol lol lol

Now its oor fed night 20th november followed by club night on 27th november whilst celebrating my birthday on the 26th november. Bring it on lol

well thats me just home from the night out, what a great night it is and has been for 3 years i,ve been going. I met pals stuart maskame, chris donaldson and george taylor at waverley station then headed onto the hotel. I was sharing a room with stuart which was a great idea till 4.45am this morning when i had to let him in as he had forgot how to work the door pass. His singing was pretty piish too especially at that time o the mornin.

DELBOY remember that guy that was trying to bed stuart last year????? he was at it again this year but being more discreet. Stuart did start to smoke more fags after clocking him lol lol lol

Now its oor fed night 20th november followed by club night on 27th november whilst celebrating my birthday on the 26th november. Bring it on lol

Stuart must have been good for the boy to return on their anniversary :P:lol::lol::lol::blink::blink:

You were missed John along with John Harwood & Delboy and Gareth must have had a great hire as he did not turn up.Was a good night as Joe always puts on a Great show. When you are in the room with class of pigeon men that was there you can,t help but enjoy. Our table was littered with trophies. Eggy winning Scotland Fancier 2010. Young Eggy (Kieron)Spelling) Winning young Fancier 2010. And Billy Holland was over the moon at winning the CELTIC CUP. Think he is going to loan it to Neil Lennon as he might need it at the end of the season.

always a good night john,well done to all the winners and looking forward to next year already. :)