Stewart Bros Stirling Sale

JohnJ

just been thru and seen the birds real class here no wonder they win and win well ,sale two be held in east calder club on oakbank road on the 20 nov and 27 th nov get ur selfs , ur birds are in first class order lads THANK YOU,S FOR SHOWING ME UR BIRS ,JOHN

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

just been thru and seen the birds real class here no wonder they win and win well ,sale two be held in east calder club on oakbank road on the 20 nov and 27 th nov get ur selfs , ur birds are in first class order lads THANK YOU,S FOR SHOWING ME UR BIRS ,JOHN

Seen them for myself and they are top class,They bred me 5 y/birds this year and i still have 3 left that flew the programme.

Here's one i timed in from the fed open,Good luck with the sale lads,

Seen them for myself and they are top class,They bred me 5 y/birds this year and i still have 3 left that flew the programme.

Here's one i timed in from the fed open,Good luck with the sale lads,

ITS THAT JAMBO ?

Guest youngzimmy

aye i saw them some months ago some crackin doos i will be there cos there are great doos in that loft dinna miss this sale need tae rob the wifes purse again

aye i saw them some months ago some crackin doos i will be there cos there are great doos in that loft dinna miss this sale need tae rob the wifes purse again

alan i picked a bl wf hen out will wait and see if i can get her at the sale here,s hoping ;)

Hi John, what strain/lines are these birds m8?http://forum.pigeonbasics.org/public/style_emoticons/default/wink.gif

alan i picked a bl wf hen out will wait and see if i can get her at the sale here,s hoping ;)

wait and see if i can get her.hear is a question what you going to pair her to next year :rolleyes:

Thanks for John they are looking alright. Did not think there would be so much work to do for the sale mate. Hopefully get it done think i will need another holiday after though. :D

JAS.

Hi John, what strain/lines are these birds m8?

The strains we have going to the sale are: JAN ARDEN, VAN BRUANE,(ROYAL LOFTS) STARVIEW BUSSCHAERTS Direct from John Hodgson. JIM DONALDSON,VANDENABEELE, AND OUR MAIN FAMILY JANSSENS

JAS

Aye, The one you wanted, :P:D

John you handled the sire of JAMBO to day the red pied busschaert. He is half brother to Starview Supernova 1st National Falaise for John Hodgson. Full brother to JAMBO was 5th section D 56th Open Bovingdon SNFC.

John you handled the sire of JAMBO to day the red pied busschaert. He is half brother to Starview Supernova 1st National Falaise for John Hodgson. Full brother to JAMBO was 5th section D 56th Open Bovingdon SNFC.

right john its a nice cock is that why wee cocky got it ? ;););)

whats was the dam john i;v forgot, :(

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders