Mr.A.Pollard Sale No.2 At Newmains

Guest ENDFLIGHT

Guest ENDFLIGHT

For what reason has it been cancelled.?

SORRY,but i can only pass on the imformation i was given by the auctioneer,and that was the sale No.2 HAS BEEN CANCELLED by Mr.POLLARD CHEERS

where these the same strain of bird he had before he moved up to scotland the Gevearts Van Schoorisse, as i know a few people who went to him direct and are destroying the competition they race against

I think it was the same birds, the problem was Alan found it easy to win down south but its a different kettle of fish flying into the west of Scotland.

I think it was the same birds, the problem was Alan found it easy to win down south but its a different kettle of fish flying into the west of Scotland.

good pigeon men win anywhere no matter were they live. ie davy elliot one of the best nat flyers in the west section for the last 30 years moved from the east.

In all fairness to alan he never really gave it one hundred percent up here due to work commitments but he still got his turn.This year he was very consistent only flying a handfull of pigeons.

good pigeon men win anywhere no matter were they live. ie davy elliot one of the best nat flyers in the west section for the last 30 years moved from the east.

Aye yer right, Davy has a great SNFC record flying into the best part of the west section. These words came from the late, great Jock Allan. He said " I often see lots of birds pass me by before I time my own from the SNFC races, even when ive been well up the result. Im undoubtedly in the best area to score in the SNFC west section "

Modesty at the highest level, this was a top pigeon man, with good birds in a good area. The 3 components to achieve consistent top results.

Aye yer right, Davy has a great SNFC record flying into the best part of the west section. These words came from the late, great Jock Allan. He said " I often see lots of birds pass me by before I time my own from the SNFC races, even when ive been well up the result. Im undoubtedly in the best area to score in the SNFC west section "

Modesty at the highest level, this was a top pigeon man, with good birds in a good area. The 3 components to achieve consistent top results.

del he still win in the west section del ur moving the goalposts its the west section as does john harwood with a small team of pigeons.

1st nat 2009. 6x1st 28 of the open

gold/cup. 7x1st 23

yrpes 11x1st30

andre 8x1st30

last nat 18th open west section open results in the last 2 years. the only old bird race that they struggle in is eastbourne

1st nat 5x1st25

gold/cup 4x1st 27

yrpes 4x1st 25

bourges 2x1st 22

last nat 2x1st 24 good pigeons/pigeon/men win anywere as results show west/section

del he still win in the west section del ur moving the goalposts its the west section as does john harwood with a small team of pigeons.

1st nat 2009. 6x1st 28 of the open

gold/cup. 7x1st 23

yrpes 11x1st30

andre 8x1st30

last nat 18th open west section open results in the last 2 years. the only old bird race that they struggle in is eastbourne

1st nat 5x1st25

gold/cup 4x1st 27

yrpes 4x1st 25

bourges 2x1st 22

last nat 2x1st 24 good pigeons/pigeon/men win anywere as results show west/section

Davy, I have 9 SNFC diplomas this year from scoring in 6 of the 7 races. If I was still in section F, I would have about 30 Diplomas because I am sitting in a favourable location for section F.

John Harwood hadnt scored in the nationals for many, many years and has only recently hit the headlines because he recognises that he is in a great bit to win his section. Granted, you have to have the birds and expertise to get them going but loft LOCATION is a massive factor in pigeon racing. I am not doubting Davy Elliot as a good pigeonman, this goes without saying, I am saying IMO their are better that dont have a tenth of his diplomas. LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION.

PS. no one in this section can demand top Open results but people the likes of John McNeil from Broxburn or John Bosworth of Elphinstone do demand top positions every year because they have all 3 components I have spoke about. All we are looking for is to get on the result.

PS Sorry for going off topic

Davy, I have 9 SNFC diplomas this year from scoring in 6 of the 7 races. If I was still in section F, I would have about 30 Diplomas because I am sitting in a favourable location for section F.

John Harwood hadnt scored in the nationals for many, many years and has only recently hit the headlines because he recognises that he is in a great bit to win his section. Granted, you have to have the birds and expertise to get them going but loft LOCATION is a massive factor in pigeon racing. I am not doubting Davy Elliot as a good pigeonman, this goes without saying, I am saying IMO their are better that dont have a tenth of his diplomas. LOCATION,LOCATION,LOCATION.

PS. no one in this section can demand top Open results but people the likes of John McNeil from Broxburn or John Bosworth of Elphinstone do demand top positions every year because they have all 3 components I have spoke about. All we are looking for is to get on the result.

PS Sorry for going off topic

plenty of good open prizes in the snfc in the west section