Loft For Sale

dougie 911

Guest peter4pm

yea inside pics would be nice as i am after a loft and would like to see the inside setup if possible cheers...ps is that an aviary built onto the side of it ?

Guest peter4pm

he has now replied rolland m8...but ive since lost interest in the loft as id need to reconstruct the front and the doors on the left where i need it to be on the right ...ach well the search continues ...nice loft though for whoever buys it .

Strange that peter4pm!

Maybe he has second thoughts ;) ... or wants a bidding war ;):unsure: Or is away from his P.c. But is fruastrating to say the least eh peter4pm

Had a fellow that P.m.ed me in regards of this post.... He feels that I was having a go at the seller. In retrospect it could well read that way to some extent I guess. In which case I fully an unreservedly appoligise to the seller. I meant no disrespect. I was just placing a view of how sometimes things change for whatever reason... could have listed some / many more, but these just came of the top of my head. - Best made plans of mice and men etc. etc -

Mind Dougie you have some good mates that think and care for you.

Again, sorry if I offended you, was certainly not my intention.

Regards

Roland

P.s. I placed this comment here in stead of a private Email. Because as I had posted such on this topic, it is only fair and honourable to do likewise if I have to retract any untoward, or warreted oppinion I'd expressed, also on this Topic.

Regards

Roland

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders