pigeon lofts

chris h

Hi mate.

we build our, just finishing our youngbird loft for next year, it is 25 foot long, 6 foot wide, 3 compartments. it was orignally 2 lofts that we moved and joined together, it looks totally different now since the photos below. below are some photos of the ongoing work. I will update some more pictures tomorrow as we have just added the 2nd tier roof on top of the one you see in the pictures ( ronnie williamson style ). That was put on today, a lot of work but will improve ventillation no end. We have also added 3 low down vents on the front since these pictures were taken. we plan on racing 80+ youngsters next year. we have another loft behind this one, which is our widowhood loft and that measures 25 foot also.

Guest phillip

Hi . I had to make a plan to have a loft up & going on short notice , after breaking partnership and I had to leave the built lofts behind & also sitting with stock birds at hand .

I had a 25 x 25 sq ft Wendy house which I converted into a four section loft & is quite happy with the results . It took a lot of time as I am working long hours and had mainly night times to work on the loft .

I,m planning to extent the breeding loft so I can separate the excess cocks from the breeding section as I did with the hens .

Hi . I had to make a plan to have a loft up & going on short notice , after breaking partnership and I had to leave the built lofts behind & also sitting with stock birds at hand .

I had a 25 x 25 sq ft Wendy house which I converted into a four section loft & is quite happy with the results . It took a lot of time as I am working long hours and had mainly night times to work on the loft .

I,m planning to extent the breeding loft so I can separate the excess cocks from the breeding section as I did with the hens .

Well done Phillip, sounds a lot of hard work and awkward hours went into that build