T2 clock ?

FLAPPER 123

One of  our club members used one about 4 or 5 seasons ago and if I remember rightly they are not the wind up model, they are same as the T3 except they are set while running.I have one of the old juniors don't know what name it comes under ,I think it was just called Junior, silvery grey metal case and reasonably heavy compared to the T3.Cracking clock had it for years and never let me down.

Lindsay

yes lindsay, ive seen those before on ebay....can they still be used now or are they too old?

tony, the T2 on ebay looks just the same as a T3........and also states its digital too ? whats the difference then ? why is this T2 only 35 when on ebay the T3 goes for  100+

Ask if it needs a new battery also ask if the clock comes with a 3 way test certificate for this year, it may have a fault.

Ask if it needs a new battery also ask if the clock comes with a 3 way test certificate for this year, it may have a fault.

hi tony, the man said it has been 3 way tested this year (he has 2 for sale the same) .   so are these clocks battery or wind up ? and apart from what lindsay says about them being set while running are they the same as a T3......

hi tony, the man said it has been 3 way tested this year (he has 2 for sale the same) .   so are these clocks battery or wind up ? and apart from what lindsay says about them being set while running are they the same as a T3......

T2's are battery, they were Juniors first generation digital clock.

I use a T2, they are as stated previously the predessesor of T3. They are set running and you must print clockings prior to opening. Other than that you cant tell the difference, the front looks like a T3 and you review clockings like a T3 by pressing the button, runs bang on over 24 hours. £35 a bargain, if you dont want it pm me with the detail. I wouldnt put you off the one on Ebay, My father had one of those 25 year ago, again a good timekeeper and good clock. You had to be carefull when reading them off, I know one or two blokes who tried it on by reading it off a minute earlier than it was. Not sure if you can still get hold of the clock rolls and ink ribbons.

Steve

Ive just bought a junior with the clock with the hands.  It doesnt look as old as the one on Ebay,  its in a grey case and has a Linell Instrument Service LTD sticker on the side.  I only paid £40 for it but he said it was in perfect working order and has had it tested and serviced.  Is this classed as a T3 or T2.  This is all new to me.  Am I able to use this clock ?  I hope so,  lol.