ets traps

tryer

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ive got 2 im gonna cut a piece out either side big enough for pad to slip into plus a piece of ply above, the ply will be level with lip when board is down this will allow them to walk in towards the bob wires as i feel they will hesitate if they have to drop down if you understand my meaning...

Guest peter.j

i converted my sputnic and put the pad near enough level with the landing board they wouldnt entertain it unil they had to drop on the board only 2 or 3 inch drop but a drop......pete

i converted my sputnic and put the pad near enough level with the landing board they wouldnt entertain it unil they had to drop on the board only 2 or 3 inch drop but a drop......pete

same here but my pad is in a false floor 2" above the original one with bob wires fitted to the back

so the other birds still in the loft dont register on it

i have done the same as you pete with the sputnic but ppl say that its not alloud that i am breaking the rules, whats your say on it are any one else thanks.

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

yes you are breaking the rules and if any club official should see it you would have to change it the trap may be in the loft but the bird has to be timed in the loft also not on the trap . prohaps i should buy loads of pads and line them all under my loft roof so all my birds have to do is land on the roof my pads would still be in the loft !!!

yes you are breaking the rules and if any club official should see it you would have to change it the trap may be in the loft but the bird has to be timed in the loft also not on the trap . prohaps i should buy loads of pads and line them all under my loft roof so all my birds have to do is land on the roof my pads would still be in the loft !!!

good idea try that 1 myself

But they would still be home from the race. What I don't understand is if you have an open door your bird can fly in and you remove the rubber then let the bird go is this breaking the rules do you have to confine the bird???

same here but my pad is in a false floor 2" above the original one with bob wires fitted to the back

so the other birds still in the loft dont register on it

The birds in the loft shouldnt be registered for the race so shouldnt register on the pad?