Raul Moat Surrounded By Police Snipers.

Guest strapper

what do you think will be the outcome of this stand off,will he give himself up or pull the trigger.My moneys on he will pull the trigger.this *expletive removed* must have cost us the tax payer an absoulte fortune at least if he blows his head off the costs stop.Makes good tele better finish before i hit my kip.

what do you think will be the outcome of this stand off,will he give himself up or pull the trigger.My moneys on he will pull the trigger.this *expletive removed* must have cost us the tax payer an absoulte fortune at least if he blows his head off the costs stop.Makes good tele better finish before i hit my kip.

HERE'S HOPING HE BLOWS HIS AIN FE.....CKIN HEID AFF AND IT WILL BRING THIS TO AN END :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

aye been a big expense on the tax payer even bought him a curry bet he was pissed at getting water rather than two cases of beer , i think if was going to go out in a blaze of glory he would of done it before now , my guess is he'll end it himself

Guest strapper

i hope that when something offensive is said on here in the future the site will show the same it has on here as it has on this thread..doing nothing and leaving it run!! the girl in question is not dead nor is the officer the girlfriends new boyfriend is.

cmon guys ..there are area,s in life that you dont joke about!

just my opinion .