YB SWAP ?

dandydoo

On reading the Posts regarding YB's working home and being overstocked with YB's and maybe only having 12 Boxs for Cocks etc

Instead of Killing those Birds who have flown YB programme what about gifting these Birds to people who have been cleaned out for whatever reason. Also there are a few new starters on here who might be glad of a few Yearlings to race. Many people have been gutted with YB losses so we can maybe YB swap ....All YBs given numbers and rough breeding then (depending on Numbers) Each fancier who wants gets six and pays a fiver to Pigeon basics for the service howzzat for camaraderie and sense

COULD BE A GOOD IDEA BUT THESE YOUNGSTERS WILL HAVE TO BE BROKEN TO A NEW LOFT IF THEY WANT THEM TO FLY AS YEARLINGS,WILL THE NEW STARTERS BE PREPARED TO PAY OUT THE £25.00 OR SO TO GET THEM BACK FROM THEIR OLD LOFTS IF THET LET THEM OUT.DONT GET ME WRONG I WILL HELP ANY NEW OR OLD FANCIER OUT IF I CAN BUT THE NEW FANCIERS MUST REALISE WHAT THEY MIGHT BE LETTING THEMSELVES IN FOR.

Why dont you do a yb swap example if say we had 16 members willing to give a yb to the forum the 16 ybs are put in a hat and drawn out by the webmaster the person pays the carraige the best performance of the young bird wins a prize for the breeder and the person who raced it ill donate £100 to be split breeder and racer.