The Lats couple of days

The incident of the removed post (Posts) over the last couple of days has upset me very much because I know in my own mid that I did NOT REMOVE MY POST  and 2 of Craig Speights posts , I removed one of Craig Speights that I thought was filthy and put my posting on, i NEVER REMOVED A SECOND POST OF CRAIG SPEIGHTS.

I joined this forum for a bit of contact and pleasure with pigeon flyers back home, that pleasure has turned into a nightmare for me, therefore I have spoken with Richard on the telephone and asked him to remove me from the forum forthwith

May I wish all my friends a Verry Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year and may 2007 be the season of your dreams

I joined this forum for a bit of contact and pleasure with pigeon flyers back home, that pleasure has turned into a nightmare for me, therefore I have spoken with Richard on the telephone and asked him to remove me from the forum forthwith

May I wish all my friends a Verry Happy Christmas and a prosperous New Year and may 2007 be the season of your dreams

hey linda hun dont leave the forum  , i love to read ure posts and i am sure others do as well , also i enjoyed the chats we have had in chat room , please dont stay away  too long , :K) :K) ;):(:o

sorry to hear this linda    water off a ducks back springs to mind

webmaster dont let this bother you keep the chin up exams soon  ;D ;D

just to let some members know this forum has been closed before  dont let it happen again

its only a pigeon forum for a bit of fun

lets keep it the best site for pigeon fanciers please

Guest anthony

this is very early in the morning,first I tought this is a joke but seems like it is true.I am new to the forum but I can easily tell who is doing good for the disscusion and who is here for waste of time.In my oppinion Linda you are doing a lot of good contribution.Hope you have second thoughts.

Wish you and all your family a very Happy Christmas and a happy 2007

The incident of the removed post (Posts) over the last couple of days has upset me very much because I know in my own mid that I did NOT REMOVE MY POST  and 2 of Craig Speights posts , I removed one of Craig Speights that I thought was filthy and put my posting on, i NEVER REMOVED A SECOND POST OF CRAIG SPEIGHTS.

good luck linda, one big cover up i think :-/ wrong mod going :X :X :X

This is a very sad moment for this forum, as Linda was if i belive correct one of the very first members of this forum, as when i joined i think i was the 5th or 6th member to register, and linda wasnt far behind. lets get back to pigeons on this site, yes keep the banter,but keepit as that banter.

All the best Linda and I very much hope to see you back on here in the near future.

good luck linda, one big cover up i think :-/ wrong mod going :X :X :X

I as many others i would think am very very sorry to see linda go over this unfortunate incident,BUT,just how true is clockmans posting,it does seem that someone out there is not telling the truth and they know who it is,i,m sorry but if they are not man enough to hold their hands up and say they deleted the post then they should not be a moderator,i see from richards posting that he knows who it was and as written to them,perhaps it was a unfotunate mistake by someone hitting the wrong key but i still say they should of have the desencey to admit it,not to have lied to everyone and caused so much trouble.

I have only just opened this topic and must admit I haven't read every post, but I have been on other forum's with Linda and I WILL NOT BE HAPPY to see Linda leave.

PLEASE reconsider Linda, this forum can not afford to lose international members of your standing.

If the offending post have been removed and the Moderators are more vigilant and can people please  think before they post, surly we can resolve this issue.

Yet again I ask PLEASE Reconsider

yours in sport mO. "white rose rules"

Guest TAMMY_1

I as many others i would think am very very sorry to see linda go over this unfortunate incident,BUT,just how true is clockmans posting,it does seem that someone out there is not telling the truth and they know who it is,i,m sorry but if they are not man enough to hold their hands up and say they deleted the post then they should not be a moderator,i see from richards posting that he knows who it was and as written to them,perhaps it was a unfotunate mistake by someone hitting the wrong key but i still say they should of have the desencey to admit it,not to have lied to everyone and caused so much trouble.

;) ;)

LINDA DONT GO YOU ARE 1 OF THE MOST HONEST PEOPLE ON THIS SITE AND YOU SHOULD'NT LEAVE!!!

Well I certainly agree with almost every post on here.  If the forum looses Linda then it has certainly lost one of its most knowledgable fanciers, she is a proven competetor on the race circuit and very keen with her overall pigeon ability.  Linda you will sorely be missed and I also wish you would reconsider.  Ed

Just spent last 45 minutes deleting and pasting 5 posts from Tammy and Carl from this thread to the Moderators Deleted Items Thread.

First deleted post [in this thread] to break forum Code of Conduct: Tammy.

Guest TAMMY_1
Just spent last 45 minutes deleting and pasting 5 posts from Tammy and Carl from this thread to the Moderators Deleted Items Thread.

First deleted post [in this thread] to break forum Code of Conduct: Tammy.

THANKS FOR LETTING ME KNOW