The Lats couple of days

Just spent last 45 minutes deleting and pasting 5 posts from Tammy and Carl from this thread to the Moderators Deleted Items Thread.

First deleted post [in this thread] to break forum Code of Conduct: Tammy.

Thanks bruno,maybe i did react a bit BUT i dont like being called a dummy by anyone.How many times does someone have to break the code of conduct before something is done about it.I also dont like the way certain people have treat the moderators of this forum.I think all the mods of this site do a excelent job.

this is the end of this subject for me.

im here for the birds not to argue

clockman, you seem to be very sure of who is behind all of this !! why not let the rest of us know ? is it some sort of secret between yourself and others who seem to share the same sense of humour etc ? unless you have proof, concrete proof , you'd be better saying nothing would you not instead of carrying this nonsense on with winks and smilies etc i agree that there has been a cover up /conspiracy of some sort....

but the 64 million dollar question is who by ???????????????????????????????

it's elementary watson, elementary, not rocket science.

Guest speckled

??) well linda sorry to see ya leave  :o like most  say on here :-/ ya are a valuable member of the forum, ;D with  ya point of veiw,ect, dont let all this trouble upset ya after all ya woman come on girl. ;):) :) :) :) rejoin as a normal memeber & give all some stick.  :X :X :X :X please reconsider Speck ::) ::)

Guest speckled
:o dont think :-/ we are aloud ti give out other members addy willy nilly unless thay say so hjaltland.so best ask webmaster, :-/ that way ya on the write side of of the rules .  :-/ :-/ :X Speck

INTERNET LESSON FOR DUMMYS

BANTER

The Concise `Scots Dictionary, 1987 Edition: Page 29

Banter ... (1) Banter      (2)    Scold , drive away by scolding.

Oxford Complete Wordfinder, 1992 Edition:  page 108

Banter ... (3) good-humoured teasing   (4) ridicule in a good natured way (5) talk humorously or teasingly.

Nothing that has been said in this thread and deleted could be described as good natured.

And even good natured banter in a serious thread such as this one is out of place ... it is plain pig ignorant.

Sorry to see you go Linda thanks for all the advice you have given me.

I wish people would stop arguing on as much its getting as bad as that pigeon club I've joined!!!!!!!!!!!!

In addition to my previous post, the following additional posts have been trashed [ no paste copy as per Webmaster instruction] These have been deemed to be irrelevant  to the thread and belong to the following members who have broken the forum code of conduct:-

Alf [2]  Tammy [5]  Pigeonpete [1]  Clockman [4]  Celtic [1]

I would also remind these members that as moderator my actions are beyond question by them.

In addition, as there has been no further relevant comments posted to Linda's farewell, I have locked the thread and moved it.