Opinions on Liberation

johno

we not libed yet lol dont want a lib at 7is in the morning to early i would fall back to sleep waiting for them lol.but lol when they late i to p.ssed when they get back lol , will be today my wife got me a giant bottle of wine last night so i be supping away at that from about 11am be well gone lol.

Guest TAMMY_1
no i am simply trying to work why this point is fine one week and facetious the next?

simply because last week u were having a go and i just took it to be u were doing the same again this week but in a different manner

tammy last week i was not having a go. i was trying to highlight the difficulty cotrollers and convoyers have week to week. doos r us last week attempted to point the finger. he used too early, wrong wind, wrong place. this week he has said nothing of the 7am lib. everyone is entitled to air their opinions. once they are put up they are there to be proved or disproved.this is normal. one sided back slapping does no one no favours. if this is the norm then we have no constructive debate and learn nothing.

Guest TAMMY_1
tammy last week i was not having a go. i was trying to highlight the difficulty cotrollers and convoyers have week to week. doos r us last week attempted to point the finger. he used too early, wrong wind, wrong place. this week he has said nothing of the 7am lib. everyone is entitled to air their opinions. once they are put up they are there to be proved or disproved.this is normal. one sided back slapping does no one no favours. if this is the norm then we have no constructive debate and learn nothing.

ok, yes agree last week he was looking to blame somebody for a bad race, i only gave my opinion last week that i personally felt it was too cold early in the mornings to liberate young birds at 7 am, and still feel the same this week, why liberate early if there is no reason to do so, short races do not need to be rushed with an early liberation, unless of course there is no alternative for varying reasons, and i do not participate in back slapping anybody , as u will already be aware of this.

agree ,,,consructive debates are the answer ,,

weather still not too bad at all here [the lothians ] s,w wind  

we are new members north rd it would seem they always try to lib early doors as most fly south as well and to avoid doos coming north this point was made last week by lanark members fearing a clash from carnwath as it was they held until 2.30

our birds were up at 11am and 100% returns well done you lads at the lib site we all forget you at the time but you make the final disision and its that  what gets us good results i think we all should in each club chip in and buy the guys somthing for christmas

mark

barlbylofts

no i am simply trying to work why this point is fine one week and facetious the next?

north rd lib 7.00 returns so far not to good                                                                    kelso up 8.45 returns so far bad

hi

why would the midlothian fed go at 07.20 from aycliffe yet fife and pentland dont go from otterburn until after lunch

i would be a bit worried if i was a member of midlothian seems not much comunication there

talk today of many members finished after 3 races south talk of switch north or using transporter for training/racing among ourself with whats left it seems 1 of those seasons for most

Guest TAMMY_1
There was a lot of talk in this weeks liberation thread about liberation practice. Split that thread and the topic is here if you want to discuss it further.

aye , thats most unlike you bruno ;D ;D but one of ur wiser ones