Wheres Everybody Staying At Blackpool!

Wiley

Where's everbody staying for Blackpool, im thinking of booking into the Regency Hotel! I don't go for anything fancy just for somewhere to put me head down, the cheaper the better lol. Just wondered if we put down were we might be staying will give most people a rough idea on the likely hood of bumping into another forum member, quiet possibly people staying in the same hotel without them really knowing!

Manhattan on promonade,  my first year at this one so hope all well not that i care when get head down ;D

Mick i'll be in Scruffys sometime on the friday ;) and duke of york top of banks street.

Can't wait great buzz going to Blackpool weekend ;D

It'll be our first year there too, ;D isn't it exciting.. ;D ;D

It'll be our first year there too, ;D isn't it exciting.. ;D ;D

First at the hotel chickadee ;) been for last 7 years to different hotel. Get same feeling every year as did first excited, even enjoy train journey there.

Its great weekend and know you will enjoy it never want to miss it.  Hope were all still meeting up ;D

First at the hotel chickadee ;) been for last 7 years to different hotel. Get same feeling every year as did first excited, even enjoy train journey there.

Its great weekend and know you will enjoy it never want to miss it.  Hope were all still meeting up ;D

Yes we will probably meet up at the show somewhere. ;D

I would still like to know who deleted all the threads, some needlessly in my opinion

Me being a Fifer on the Fife bus knowing we are staying at the hotel "Honey we better re-book our hotel is full of Fifers" deleted seems a bit extreme or maybe me being negative    

Yet other banter was left on first time I mentioned it, now removed, so is banter banned from threads no matter how trivial

No wonder you find me negative when this is the positives on the site