Plz Light A Candle For Rachel  

I WAS WONDERING IF ANYONE WOULD LIKE TOO DONATE A COUPLE OF POUND EACH FOR TOO PUT A MEMORIUM VERSE IN THE LOCAL PAPER FOR RACHELS ANNIVERSARY, FROM US ALL AT PB.

IF SO WOULD YOU PLEASE SEND IT TOO ME AT :

KATH MORAN

124 GILMERTON DYKES ROAD

EDINBURGH

EH17 8PE

I WILL PLACE VERSE IN THE LOCAL PAPER , I WILL ALSO POST IT UP HERE AND ANYONE WANTING A COPY OF IT FROM PAPER I WILL GLADLY POST ONE TOO YOU.

THANKYOU  

RACHELS PARENTS ARE REALLY TOUCHED BY ALL THE LOVELY WORDS U HAVE SAID WHEN LIGHTIN RACHELS CANDLES. THEY ASKED ME TOO THANK YOU ALL . ALSO TOO LET U KNOW RACHEL HAS ANOTHER SITE AS WELL IF U WOULD LIKE TOO GO AND LIGHT ANOTHER CANDLE. SORRY I SHOULD HAVE POSTED THT UP WITH THE 1ST POST IT JUST NOT MY DAY POSTING 1ST POST UP IN WRONG PLACE THEN HAVING TOO GET CLOCKIE TOO FIX IT FOR ME THEN FORGETTIN TOO TELL U ABT THE OTHER SITE HERE IS THE ADDY :

http//our-princess.memory-of.com

good idea kath put it in , if you dont get enough i'll pay the rest

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi if anyone has a paypal account and wants to make a donation towards the memorium verse in the local paper, here is the link, just click on the send money icon at the top and follow the instructions, very easy, all monies will go direct to maddys account. come on folkes lets get donating, alternatively you can send a cheque to

KATH MORAN

124 GILMERTON DYKES ROAD

EDINBURGH

EH17 8PE

the link for pay pal send money is below, any problems or help required please feel free to message me and i will reply a.s.a.p

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_send-money

and then when it asks where to send money to just enter maddys pay pal e-mail address which is

maddy706@yahoo.co.uk

its 110% secure  :)

Hi if anyone has a paypal account and wants to make a donation towards the memorium verse in the local paper, here is the link, just click on the send money icon at the top and follow the instructions, very easy, all monies will go direct to maddys account. come on folkes lets get donating, alternatively you can send a cheque to

KATH MORAN

124 GILMERTON DYKES ROAD

EDINBURGH

EH17 8PE

the link for pay pal send money is below, any problems or help required please feel free to message me and i will reply a.s.a.p

https://www.paypal.com/uk/cgi-bin/webscr?cmd=_send-money

and then when it asks where to send money to just enter maddys pay pal e-mail address which is

maddy706@yahoo.co.uk

its 110% secure  :)

we are also going to get rachels memorial website  sponsored please help :)

Morning

Would like too thank the four ppl who have already donated . Yorkie , Stevie b , Billy Mc & Pigeonpete .

Now come on all the rest of you , i need this in by Tuesday 16th at the latest .

Rachel's anniversary is on the Wednesday so i need too contact paper no later than 6pm on the tuesday.

As pete says above even just a £1 every little helps.

Thankyou

Guest stevie-b

i am willing to put up a pair of youngsters for auvtion proceeds to racheals memorial fund i all fanciers who wish to donate reply and we can start an auction after blackpool

• 11 months later...

I'M SURE YOU WILL ALL REMEMBER RACHEL ( FORUMS LITTLE PRINCESS )

YOU ALL HELPED RAISE A LOT OF MONEY  FOR RACHEL.

WELL IT WILL BE A YEAR AGO ON THE 17TH JAN THAT LITTLE RACHEL LEFT TOO BECOME AN ANGEL .

WE HAVE SET UP A MEMORIUM  FOR RACHEL , I WOULD LIKE TOO INVITE U ALL TOO GO ONTO RACHELS PAGE AND LIGHT A CANDLE . JUST TOO LET HER KNOW THT EVERYONE ON PB HAVEN'T FORGOTTEN HER.

JUST CLICK ON THE LINK BELOW :

http://our-princess.memory-of.com/