Weekend

sapper756

What are your plans for the forth coming weekend, I am hoping to get stuck into the lofts and clean out all  the sections, also plan on painting the natural section, in preparation for pairing them up on the 14th ;)

if you werent so far away i would of given you rohipnol kidnaped you and told you have amneisia and you need to clean yer loft out , then you would be doing mine ;) ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Me and North Wales Novice(Andy) hopefully going to Taylors choice if weather allows us.

Will have good clean out of lofts, got some more nest boxes to put in and hopefully pair birds.

In amongst all this hope getting bids from you in Bens sale :)

Good old clean out and check the birds over. Ring some of the youngsters in the nest, then get ready to be on - call at work. 5pm saturday til 8am sunday then the same again on sunday. Joy :)

Nae wonder yer loaded ££££££££££ ;)

pulling all the grids up in the young bird loft doing away with

them 2 young birds last year with twisted keels dident

hamper there flying just dosen look very good but new

boxes in and some beading on floor hope the weathers

good  ;)

Will be reviewing the situation of racing on the 4th of April, and considering to start my birds later once the "Global Warming" warm weather arrives and gets rid of the dreaded East Wind, will also be hoping the still 7 inches of snow clears from the yard so i can start to exercise my birds on a regular basis, which i started to before the snow hit, will also still be entering information into my loft organiser, and on the evening go to work  :)

Eck and Brian were the first 2 guys in Fife to discover copper wire, they were spotted figting over a 1p piece.

Clean birds oot, and dotter around the hoose.

Dougie, should that no read, Clean around the hoose, and dotter about the loft :P ;D ;D ;D if you find any money doon the side of the couch, IT,S MINE ;D ;D ;D

Eck and Brian were the first 2 guys in Fife to discover copper wire, they were spotted figting over a 1p piece.

Clean birds oot, and dotter around the hoose.

yeha the oil drips hame again, lock yer daughters up ;D ;D ;D yes douglas, but you didnt tell the people that you got there first ;D ;D