flagyl

stevie

Old folks homes, thats were they use them in a bundance, but the grumpy old folks dont half get angry when you try to pinch them off them. If you know someone who works in one they can get them for you and they'll cost you nothing.

They give them for treatment of bad guts, but if they stopped serving them turkey twizzlers and gave them quality meals to eat there would be no need for the flagyl tabs, would there?

Guest strapper
hi all where can i get flagyl 250mg tablets from

is there a reason why you require tablet form instead of powder form that you put in the water?

now thats a good enough reason  ;D ;D ;D

what i meant was why flagyl and not another product

cheap - easy to use - and when you've popped a tablet down their throats - made sure its disappeared - you know they've been treated - in the water - they won't drink their quota - particularly young birds

Guest strapper

cheap - easy to use - and when you've popped a tablet down their throats - made sure its disappeared - you know they've been treated - in the water - they won't drink their quota - particularly young birds

when i give treatment in water i always wait till i feed them ,only thing is with treatments like emtryl they can get emtryl poisoning if drinking too much in hot weather.

i use rhonidazole 10%.

but i do alternate different treatments.

Never tell the Doc whats wrong with you, thats what he's paid for and as for admitting YOU have thrush, DON'T it goes down on your record the details of which are made available in the public domain what are the grand kids going to think of you? No a much better idea is to send the wife in, he will believe she has got it, Why is that? well you'll have to hang around the car park and have it out with him mate?

Never tell the Doc whats wrong with you, thats what he's paid for and as for admitting YOU have thrush, DON'T it goes down on your record the details of which are made available in the public domain what are the grand kids going to think of you? No a much better idea is to send the wife in, he will believe she has got it, Why is that? well you'll have to hang around the car park and have it out with him mate?

You would be very disappointed with what your wife would bring back

cos it wouldn't treat your pigeons for canker thats for sure