NEW 2009 UNIKON UPDATES

The Grass Cutter

THE 2009 UPDATE FOR CLUB MANAGER 2009 V1.4.2.2 IS NOW AVAILABLE ON

www.pigeon-ets.com

THE PROFESSIONAL FIRMWARE UPDATE GUIDE AND CHAMP FIRMWARE UPDATE ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON

www.pigeon-ets.com

CD DISCS WILL BE MADE AVAILABLE SHORTLY TO THE CLUBS.

WILL THE PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ADMINISTRATION OF UNIKON PLEASE REMEMBER TO GO INTO "SET UP" AND CLICK "BACK UP NOW" TO SAFEGUARD ALL THE MEMBERS' INFORMATION.   ALL MEMBERS' CLOCKS MUST BE UPDATED TO V3.0-E1 BEFORE THE FIRST RACE.     THIS IS ALL VERY IMPORTANT.      THANK YOU.  

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tried everything comes back as yellow flashing band at bottom saying conect to club system and power on then after a few seconds it goes red and says update failed. I thought it could be a connection problem between the club system and the pc but i syncronised a pocket clock and had no problems. Any suggestions welcome...

Tried everything comes back as yellow flashing band at bottom saying conect to club system and power on then after a few seconds it goes red and says update failed. I thought it could be a connection problem between the club system and the pc but i syncronised a pocket clock and had no problems. Any suggestions welcome...

Also having problems this way mate tried everything but still cant get it to load,dont usually have any problems, looks like we may have to ring Unikon and ask someone to talk us through the set up,or if there is someone on here who will talk me through it send me your pHone number and I,ll ring you.

Also having problems this way mate tried everything but still cant get it to load,dont usually have any problems, looks like we may have to ring Unikon and ask someone to talk us through the set up,or if there is someone on here who will talk me through it send me your pHone number and I,ll ring you.

I have sent them a email. I have tried 4 different phone numbers but cant get through on any pitty help us if we get stuck on a saturday race day and cant get through to anyone. :'(

I have sent them a email. I have tried 4 different phone numbers but cant get through on any pitty help us if we get stuck on a saturday race day and cant get through to anyone. :'(

Dont think you will get anyone on a weekend mate anyway,have to wait until Monday,dont rely on a email.

ECS has just released an update to make it compatable with this update (apart from pools).

As for the Unikon manager I wouldn't think ECS users need bother with the update as we dont use it at all.

Looking at the update it looks as if ECS will now accept  assigned rings from the Unikon system.

Priest,

Should have said, set system up as usual, get the time signal, once you have done that disconnect cable from pocket clock carrier, then re connect when told to, yellow bar as above.

Still not working been through it non stop since yesterday and still no further forward looks like should have stuck to a t3.

NEHU rules say we must have these updates so i will have to keep trying or loose out on 5 grands worth of club equipment..

This is the first year we have had ETS and it has been fine to set up for everyone untill now when these updates have to be added..

Priest,

Should have said, set system up as usual, get the time signal, once you have done that disconnect cable from pocket clock carrier, then re connect when told to, yellow bar as above.

all you do is switch it off then on again .no need to disconnect  ;)

Been to the Black Country Fayre today had a word with Ray Knight apparently the programme that was on the computer yesterday wasnt downloading properly so they have had to load up another one,came back this afternoon tryed it again no problems at all,Im glad thats all sorted.

Brian go onto the website and download profi update. Once you have done that, set up the base station and run the update as per the last ones. There is also a manager update to do as well if you want to keep up to date. When you update your clock, it wipes all the information from the clock, dont worry you just synchronise your clock and it restores it. I would update the manager first then the clocks next, any probs i,ll try and help out. alex