Where R. U. On Saturday.30.May

greenlands

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope they go together. I would even like them to have an Amalgamation race every year. Can sort of remember the last one we had but it must not have went well as it never happened again... Anyone know the year??

about 5 years ago now i think. the boys north of the tay won too often thats why it stopped. totally agree 15 minute intervals a waste of time get all the east side up together!!!

Guest Greig the doo Drysdale

about 5 years ago now i think. the boys north of the tay won too often thats why it stopped. totally agree 15 minute intervals a waste of time get all the east side up together!!!

Can only be good for the birds surely

Just spoke to Midlothian race controller and he phoned the other feds from Leicester and none want to go up together?? Crazy!!!!! They are all coming same way  >:( >:(

something like this should be put to a members vote . i for one think it would get the go a head. its a case of safety in numbers .if our birds or fife fed or kingdom clash with any of the big ones going south . you can guarantee you will be a good few birds down any of us. as if we dont take enough losses. well done B Massey on your attempt