Lanarkshire Fed Race Program 2010

HOMER49

• Replies 553
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why do we restrict ourselves to 6 y/b races most years?? Why cant we have maybe 8 y/b races and have say 6 to 120-130mls and then a couple of longer races?

And personally i'd like to see Leicester binned as it is 1 of the busiest race points in the country by the time get to it and i think we should be looking for somewhere else ;)

Why do we restrict ourselves to 6 y/b races most years?? Why cant we have maybe 8 y/b races and have say 6 to 120-130mls and then a couple of longer races?

And personally i'd like to see Leicester binned as it is 1 of the busiest race points in the country by the time get to it and i think we should be looking for somewhere else ;)

i agree (north) lol

bigda I suggest you do your homework first before suggesting racepoints that are not reconised racepoints
          who says the aint, money talks in any  county

the bird will have security as well  you only need to apply for permission  as dont want it to happen  ??)again running out of water and having to up sticks to go get some ;)

Guest uphallhen
          who says the aint, money talks in any  county

the bird will have security as well  you only need to apply for permission  as dont want it to happen  ??)again running out of water and having to up sticks to go get some ;)

bigda take your head out your ass and vote for the west this year for you may get a result off the guys that are coming in at the back off the brig boys. ie that good yb flyer B.Mc Crindle.

:o

bigda take your head out your ass and vote for the west this year for you may get a result off the guys that are coming in at the back off the brig boys. ie that good yb flyer B.Mc Crindle.

sorry Hal, i have been to busy, sniffing out  wrong doing, to be able to give you a answer just now,  as them Pilgrim boys  are  trying to hoodwink them poor  boys in the east ;)  but when i  get  the   time ill get back to you  bigda  pal :o

down the centre handy for liberations

longtown 61                         carlisle   75                      longtown          carlisle

penrith    96                          appleby 97                       longtown          carlisle

kendal   107                          appleby 97                      penrith              appleby

lancaster 120                        garstang 125                   penrith               appleby

layland   146                         charnock richard 147       lancaster            garstang

uttoxeter 212                         stafford     219                layland              charnock r

worcester 242                        worcester 242                 utoxeter            utoxeter

cheltenham 277                      cheltenham 277

dorchester 354                       garstang     125

penrith       96                        exeter        350

sartilly      492                        charnock richard 147

alcone          530

two old bird programs and two young bird programs.

the only thing you could clash with is black face sheep all the way home.

longtown 61                         carlisle   75                      longtown          carlisle

penrith    96                          appleby 97                       longtown          carlisle

kendal   107                          appleby 97                      penrith              appleby

lancaster 120                        garstang 125                   penrith               appleby

layland   146                         charnock richard 147       lancaster            garstang

uttoxeter 212                         stafford     219                layland              charnock r

worcester 242                        worcester 242                 utoxeter            utoxeter

alcone          530

you must be mad if you want to send your y/b's down that route...personally i would rather pack pigeons in than send my y/b's that way :o :o :o :o :o

Guest uphallhen

alcone          530

Sounds good to me.

Guest uphallhen
The highest density of peregrines in Europe is in the Lake District...... beggars belief as to why some still insist in coming through that route :-/ :-/ ??)
Yes it dose, But why are you racing down that route.????

bigda who make's  this up for you it's worse than celtic park with all the conspiracy theories

next you will be saying the president and secretary are taking bungs and the snfc are placing delegates just so the snfc can rule the fed

better watch out in case the snfc might be bugging your phone infact i would cut the grass out the back incase the snfc have someone hiding in there aswell

maybe you will need a safe house

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Frankie bhoy,  tell me the names of the guys, that are delegates  in feds :o

but are not members of the  nationals

you must be mad if you want to send your y/b's down that route...personally i would rather pack pigeons in than send my y/b's that way :o :o :o :o :o

r you no the mad man sending y/b to weatherby? do you no read the b h w did you see how the midland program whent compared to your own

do you think the west route could be any worse than your own  y/b this year.

r you no the mad man sending y/b to weatherby? do you no read the b h w did you see how the midland program whent compared to your own

do you think the west route could be any worse than your own  y/b this year.

Away and gie's peace ya clown if Lanarkshire go down the west next year it will be the death of our fed...Can you remember how many people voted against  the west route last year at our special AGM????

Away and gie's peace ya clown if Lanarkshire go down the west next year it will be the death of our fed...Can you remember how many people voted against  the west route last year at our special AGM????

i took you to be a gentlemen alan but i see there is two sides to you and its not east and west and how many do you think is regreating going east 98% of the fed has no yearlings left or very little and what damage do you think that will have on the birdage next year? another increase in the birdage for all members keep sending the lambs for the slaughter to the east, as in the future its goning to cost £1 per bird,

i took you to be a gentlemen alan but i see there is two sides to you and its not east and west and how many do you think is regreating going east 98% of the fed has no yearlings left or very little and what damage do you think that will have on the birdage next year? another increase in the birdage for all members keep sending the lambs for the slaughter to the east, as in the future its goning to cost £1 per bird,