its happened again

micko and jack

CHAIRDE   FRIENDS

those of you I was lucky enough to meet in Blackpool will know I was having a great time I was very sore pain wise at nights and couldn't go out with the lads from Dublin I travelled with but I had told the lads up front I was there for the show and hopefully they all understood but I was in great form until this morning that is

well this is the seen that greeted me this morning (see pics) I got up to collect jack and bring him to nursery school came home about 9.15 and went to put the kettle on my 2 legged thieves were back again 10 birds stolen AGAIN I'm just gutted checked the security cameras last night there was gale force winds and heavy rain 3.30 this morning they broke in hoods on there hoodies pulled right up above the nose I phoned the cops what a waste of MY TIME  all the help they could give

is your house insured Mr O Neill

yes

well there's a crime number for you to claim of your house insurance

I felt like hitting him a dig

I collected jack at 1.30 from school and to be honest I just bought him straight to his own house I don't want him seeing that again a new fantail given to jack by dovey and carol stolen and I only got it for jack on Sunday is this going to stop jack having fantails not in a million years I'll put up more security and restock I know compared to hundreds and thousands of pounds being spent on bird some my think well its only fantails thing is they belong to my jack ahhhh I'm just gutted

put the cctv footge on youtube

sorry to hear this , id go to local press and complain to your local mp the police are there to serve the community and should be actively doing something rather than just recording crimes there not going to call out to , also alert your neighbours this is going on ;)

Sorry to hear this . Some good advice been given electric fence good but will need to make sure Jack does not get near it, I am sure security lights will help thye are not expensive.

Good luck for the future

Ian

security lights will help them see what there stealing a lights no good when your fast asleep and burglars and robbers arent that daft they know there just security lights get a dog and keep them in the dark

Sorry to hear the scumbags have been back again Mick and Jack

I think that maybe you need to alarm the loft as well as security lighting. The alarm would need to be loud to scare the gits away.

On a lighter note Mick, why didn't you come visit me at Blackpool, i was looking forward to a cuddle ;) ;D ;D

mick as if u hadnt enough troubles without this again my heart goes

out to u and jack, dont get angry get  even ,the barstewards takecare m8.

wullie

Guest Grasshopper Lofts

MICKO so sorry to hear this once is bad enough but for it to happen a second time is shocking think u need get mick and the boys over to sort them out once and for all-