studs

alvagate

LAKESIDE LOFTS NORTHERN IRELAND TOP CLASS STUD WITH FIRST CLASS PIGEONS

I BOUGHT BIRDS FROM THEM 3 PAIRS 2 PAIRS BREAD WINNERS FROM THE WORD GO

SO WOULD RECOMEND THE STUD RUN BY ONE GUY MR DEREK PARR TOP MAN

WOULD HELP IN ANYWAY HE COULD TO HELP YOU THE FANCER

KEV

tumley lofts what i seen of there birds at show at blackpool cracking birds in good condition also after handleing at local auction formula 1 lofts birds handled some good gabys busshy

all the best.

tumley lofts and formula 1 both get good reports

Formula 1, i have never purchased from them but john is always on giving advice and the word on the street is they are fantastic. Not very often we can say that about studs. so i would check them out if i was starting again.

Jas.

Guest youngboy

i purchased to janssens from tumley stud and got them collected at the show!! there were nice in the picture!! but when i seen them for really and the handling was really nice!! im crossing them into my jannsens when breeding start!! i was very happy with them now and if they breed good young birds ill be shure to be buying more!! if you go to tumeystud.co.uk they have lovly birds for half the price they were before blackpool!

Guest stevie-b

every year at blackpool tumley stud turn out 1st class pigeons its a credit to these boys also tony bates who has some of the best jansenn pigeons in europe ask they tumley guys they will vouch for him

i would say judged on what i heard and seen in this country i would buy off tumley lofts

in  my opinion  the best birds at blackpool

alan i bought 5 youngsters of them last year lost 1 round the loft . still got the other 4 in my loft my first 1 home from the young bird national was a tumley just missed out on a section ticket with it so its tumley for me good doos and not to dear either .

Guest youngboy

thats good!! jannsen are my favorite breed i also got 2 youngsters sugeons no rongs they were bred for stock but he has to many so he decided to give them to me!!

i would say judged on what i heard and seen in this country i would buy off tumley lofts

in  my opinion  the best birds at blackpool

As you know Alan i have been friends with the Cook family for well on 25 years and had some fantastic pigeons from them. Starting with the janssens that did some winning for us  as well as the Jan Aardens .The sire of our fantastic cock Jumbo came form Tumley

I picked up a pigeon at Blackpool that i bought from them off one of the top pair and well pleased with it.

Top class people always willing to help you

Guest youngboy

yes the cooke family are very nice indeed!! with the praise and good news im hearing from them it looks good! if i had the money i wud have ordered a kit of 6 ybs! but i had the money for a xmas present so decided to buy a pair of stock

Guest redlad24

i got six of tumley last year, they looked great and all when i got them, lost 8 1 day day in a bad toss, 4 of them were tumleys, was left with 25 ybs, then, raced 5 races, won the club and fed twice and was 2nd club and fed the week after also other positions,none of the tumleys got in the clock only for the last race 130 miles, she got 6th lost another of the tumleys in this race, so only 1 left now, i duno whether it was just my bad look cos  I always had my eye on them since i got them, they were beauts, but it just didnt happen for me!!! these were the leen boers