studs

alvagate

Guest ROCKYandRAMBO

if i was going to a stud it would have to be a racing stud where the pigeons are put to the test before they are sold to the public so i would go for fomula one lofts or fenland stud both these studs have had gd performances there selfs ,

tumley lofts and formula 1 both get good reports

Yep John Gladwin of Formula Loft and James of Tumley's lofts are both trustworthy, honesty and very good 'Studs' in my opinion.  They also fly their' birds which means to 'Sale them' they must be 'Winning' in today’s climate with their' birds! Not like some that rely on 'Names' of yesteryear and seldom then did they win a jot so to speak.

Beware of those that fly sending 200 – 300 each week too. These most likely aren’t selling anything any good! Further of them 250 odd say there will be possibly 8 winners – for remarkably they seem to fly in a weak club that they easierly dominate. Then they sell the rest with great pedigrees, or rather off load to recoup all expenses etc.

I also like Frank Bristow whom I would say I generally get on well with. many are they that are winning with his birds. More than a couple of big 'Names' that are winning with Bristows' birds and are still selling their' old stuff of as if they are the ones doing the buisness so to speak.

Guest Jargre-
LAKESIDE LOFTS NORTHERN IRELAND TOP CLASS STUD WITH FIRST CLASS PIGEONS

I BOUGHT BIRDS FROM THEM 3 PAIRS 2 PAIRS BREAD WINNERS FROM THE WORD GO

SO WOULD RECOMEND THE STUD RUN BY ONE GUY MR DEREK PARR TOP MAN

WOULD HELP IN ANYWAY HE COULD TO HELP YOU THE FANCER

KEV

Have to say Kev, you know your birds and if you recommend anyone then people should take notice.   Hope you'll feel the same with some other strains one day.   ;)

Have to say Kev, you know your birds and if you recommend anyone then people should take notice.   Hope you'll feel the same with some other strains one day.   ;)

WELL WE WILL HAVE TO SEE WHEN YOU SEND ME UP THOSE Y B YOU PROMISED M8

AND SEE IF THAY CAN CHANGE MY MIND M8

KEV