amtrak

billy wilson

Guest mikkey

haha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D so you did mate, in that case there was a problem i forgot to set my alarm and the driver had to knock me out of bed the inconsiderate swine did he not know i work shifts ;) ;)

I am more than happy with them, I will post pics tommorrow once they settle in :)

Amtrak at Broxburn are not a franchise and the guys there are great to deal with, apart from holidays it is the same driver all the time. We tend to get let down by other depots or the hubs due to networking problems with bad communication :-/

i think its the same driver that comes to me , been very good with me

haha ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D so you did mate, in that case there was a problem i forgot to set my alarm and the driver had to knock me out of bed the inconsiderate swine did he not know i work shifts ;) ;)

Yes I had on the box, knock loudly as the lazy swine is in his pit ;D ;D ;D

aye its the auld ain here you will get your come uppence my little friend i,m waiting on the very moment  :P :P :P :P :P :P 8) 8) 8) 8)

And I will get everything I deserve for being the way I am, I hope it fills your heart with glee :) It may be quicker than you think ;)

im not lazy i just get very tired after doing f all (i mean nothing)

MMMMMmmmmmm  ;D ;D ;D You have my utmost sympathy  ;) ;) ;) here. Life is so hard for some of us etc  :) :) :), it just amazes me now !!!!!!!. That you have time to look after your birds, with your heavy schedule  :X :X :X.

Enjoy.