snfc

snfc

• Replies 424
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if i was to  turn up at the meeting i would be expecting,  total support, for my name to be put forward, for the committee, but for now ill take a back seat  and monitor  the proceedings,   and giving you all time to  get it right  this year,  i will not be going anywhere unless you ask for my services

in going to Ypres,  for a all expenses paid  holiday,  i can do with the brake.  remember  speak up for your national  and think of others.  and make sure there is no trouble from "Houston", Roger and out 10/4

A hope this AGM tomorrow does away with these silly channel races for old skeletons like you and your white doves!

Big Grizzal, you sound like you are the only 1 up there with brains, you must be the only 1 not on Buckfast tonight ;D ;D ;D

i dont think there will be a penzance by the responce on this thread must be a bad word what do you think to far ;D ;D ;D ;D

well walter i would go with my yearlings   good distance for a yearling nat but i think too many  guys feared to try  up early no probs  you,ll get them on the day nee bother  ;) ;) ;)

The trademark of a decent windup merchant is that no one knows they are at the windup ;D

When u need some words of wisdom ;) you can count on me :) only to glad to help my jock nabours ;D ;D

those whts would turn you over any day of the week thats for sure  ;D ;D ;D ;D

I will give you your dues, they whites probably would beat my birds in a show! I like racing though not showing....... I will still take a couple like a said, if I don't use them for trappers there an old dear next door to me with a dove cote, she would love them!

I will give you your dues, they whites probably would beat my birds in a show! I like racing though not showing....... I will still take a couple like a said, if I don't use them for trappers there an old dear next door to me with a dove cote, she would love them!

ha ha ha  i heard yours  that slow they could not catch cold ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D