PIGEON PRODUCTS

soontjen

• 5 months later...

got to know a man through another web site who sold products for canker etc ,so met up with said man and paid him 15 pounds for a fifty gram tub of emtryl ,was then sent a new site by another member of pigeon basics and found the same type of canker treatment at a cost of £2.85 ok not much i could do as i was taking the mans word on a good product but if thats not ripping peoiple off then what is ,and they say helping people out ,http://www.vetproductsonline.co.za/ look for yourselfs and see maybe some of you are being conned  ;)

got to know a man through another web site who sold products for canker etc ,so met up with said man and paid him 15 pounds for a fifty gram tub of emtryl ,was then sent a new site by another member of pigeon basics and found the same type of canker treatment at a cost of £2.85 ok not much i could do as i was taking the mans word on a good product but if thats not ripping peoiple off then what is ,and they say helping people out ,

Was it the same size o tub?  :o :o :o :o

got to know a man through another web site who sold products for canker etc ,so met up with said man and paid him 15 pounds for a fifty gram tub of emtryl ,was then sent a new site by another member of pigeon basics and found the same type of canker treatment at a cost of £2.85 ok not much i could do as i was taking the mans word on a good product but if thats not ripping peoiple off then what is ,and they say helping people out ,http://www.vetproductsonline.co.za/ look for yourselfs and see maybe some of you are being conned  ;)

Aye tell me about it, we should have a sticky called con men in the pigeon world, bet it would be quite a list in time

There was Baytril on ebay, I asked the price/quantity, I told him I just paid the same amount for twice as much from our vet, never made a difference he put one up for bidding as well and got twice as much as their buy it now price :( :( :(

hi sammy, thought a tenner would have been the correct price, taking postage

into account

wouldnt have minded that but this guy sells quite a lot of stuff beleive me dont mind oaying over odds but that was a pure rip aff

You need to get together with club mates to place an order here - the postage is VERY expensive and only worthwhile if you buy a decent amount

example: £120 of goods - postage £60 = £180

it would not be worthwhile just buying one product - as the minimum postage is about £20, please bear that in mind, you can check the postage by ordering and just before you actually purchase (give your credit card details) the amount of postage will show - it won't show until then - but you can atleast 'back out' before paying - also check how many rands to the pound as it fluctuates quite significantly

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
we are bieng ripped off again OREGO STIM 20ml  to 5 litres from corn merchants

undulited from lebtec 15 ml to 25 litres £19.95

you only get ripped of if you buy the products keep them natural and use herbs IF you need them

we are bieng ripped off again OREGO STIM 20ml  to 5 litres from corn merchants

undulited from lebtec 15 ml to 25 litres £19.95

labtec sell both - the one specifically for pigeons is £13.00 a litre on their site - I bought 3 x 1 litre packs for £19.90 (3 for the price of 2 ) at the NEHU show - so who is ripping who off.....?