nyfuramycin & young bird sickness

adam owen

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

yes it is its really strong in my opinion this why im asking about it as i see many people using it willy nilly like cnt be good can it

ive had a sachet in my house for the last two years but have never had the reason to use it ,i have baytril as well because i think if i do get a problem i want to have a treatment on hand ,the quicker you get on top of something the better or faster the cure jmo

Guest bigbok

all the mycin drugs are quite strong antibiotics and are very useful against resperitary infections but not something i would use as often as this what ever happend to probiotics and mutlvits and a good rest after a race !!!!

ive had a sachet in my house for the last two years but have never had the reason to use it ,i have baytril as well because i think if i do get a problem i want to have a treatment on hand ,the quicker you get on top of something the better or faster the cure jmo

how and when do you use baytril as ive been told uny to use as a last resort as its a strong product

how and when do you use baytril as ive been told uny to use as a last resort as its a strong product

i never have mate just have it in case i do need it . its 10% baytril and its at the amount of between  3mms-5mms to 2 liters of water depends how bad the problem is ,

all the mycin drugs are quite strong antibiotics and are very useful against resperitary infections but not something i would use as often as this what ever happend to probiotics and mutlvits and a good rest after a race !!!!

this is my worry people say use it after every race to prevent yb sickness but surley this is doin no good to there insides ect  for eg you used to see pigeons winning well at 4year old plus know where iam everyone  saying after 2 years old 3 at a push they no good coz they cant keep up could this be because of antibiotics being used too much and burning there insides away ???

Don't use baytril mate its a no no, my mate's daughter works in a vets, the vet reckons pigeon flyer use it all wrong. use it once never again

Regards

I AGREE MATE DONT USE IT  but if needed its good to have a bottle in the medicine cabinet .

Guest strapper

Postage is £5.40

thats whats dear about it....you would have to get a good few packs...it states he has more...then possibly sell off what you dont need .