Pigeon Tea

Guest JonesyBhoy

would that not be very painfull for the woman Bigda,   do you have any exsperience of this

whot worse for her the nettle stings or the hot water :P ;D

I think you have to take the stocking off the lady before boiling  ;D

would that not be very painfull for the woman Bigda,   do you have any exsperience of this

whot worse for her the nettle stings or the hot water :P ;D

at one time could have had the stockings  in my pocket , the good old days,eh   the stocking never got in the way  its the  tights  i have trouble with  now  days      as to how much   of the nettles  to put in each   leg  ;D ;D    

at one time could have had the stockings  in my pocket , the good old days,eh   the stocking never got in the way  its the  tights  i have trouble with  now  days      as to how much   of the nettles  to put in each   leg  ;D ;D    

WELL A HEARD BYE THE TIME YE GET THE TIGHTS AFF YEV NOTHIN TAE PUT IN NOO :P :P ;D ;D

Use Naturaline as for collecting nettles & Dandelions and boiling and such No just buy the tea bags from health shop much easier, use them all pigeons look good and win so I will carry on using them.

Paul

i make a special tea nyself but different to all have said ...sorry but i have to keep this under wraps !!!!! ouch mikey......new but always learning .....pigeons fully healthy all year round...wonder why \??????// oopsssss