maurice delbar's

Guest bakes

Guest bakes

has anybody on the forum got this strain of pigeon in there lofts whats your thought on this strain of pigeon more info the merryer

all the best bakes.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I had a family of Grizzle delbars at one point in time---good all round pigeons racing up to 500 miles.

Ian Axe has a stud of them which are mainly Blue Pieds. They were lovely birds but just slightly bigger than I am looking for.

In the past J.L Roberts of Marple had a super family of Delbars and John Robilliard kept the grizzle line.  

I sold my dads  team of Delbars in Blackpool 2009. These were Steve Stokers and John Crowders crossed. We raced them for the first time in 2008 and got them as far as 230 miles as Ybs. They are super looking pigeons and have excellent feather quality. Mostly powder blue and blue pieds with some cheqs, alot of people said we could not get them past the yard gate but i am very hard with Ybs and they got 25 tosses before the first race and got almost every race in Yb programme. Vallance Lofts is Stokers agent and was a great help to me running up to the sale. He knows all about Steves birds. I had a Delbar cross J L Roberts which flew France into Ireland last year and also a Yb in the money from Talbenny Yb National so they can race. Alot of guys from the sale have phoned me to say they are very happy with the Ybs bred this year. Alot of credit must go to Steve for keeping the Delbar bloodlines going.

I had a family of Grizzle delbars at one point in time---good all round pigeons racing up to 500 miles.

Ian Axe has a stud of them which are mainly Blue Pieds. They were lovely birds but just slightly bigger than I am looking for.

In the past J.L Roberts of Marple had a super family of Delbars and John Robilliard kept the grizzle line.  

john robillard still does.

steve mulholand from gosport has some of the best includeing the perfect hen??
I don't think so,GRAHAM MATHEWS of titchfield has the best delbars ive seen :).

wasnt the grizzle delbars called bellangee delbars or something like that ????

I think the spelling is Berlangee.

I believe there was a particularly good line of these flew into Baillieston on the outskirts of Glasgow many years ago. I believe this was the origin of Mason's 1210. I think this pigeon was also connected with Ireland as the fancier moved there.

Guest bakes

was on the pigeon sale site very nice maurice delbar

info that came with the cock

MAURICE DELBAR COCK

BRED BY GRIDE LOFTS

IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR SPRINT PIGEONS THAT WILL WIN UP TO 200 MILES, THEN THANKS FOR LOOKING BUT THE DELBARS ARE REALLY NOT FOR YOU.

IF YOU WANT PIGEONS THAT WILL WIN FROM 350 MILES TO 800 MILES THEN TAKE A LOOK,THESE PIGEONS ARE 100% FOR THE DISTANT FANATIC.

THIS PIGEON CONTAINS THE VERY BEST LINES OF THE DELBAR FAMILY INCLUDING CHAMPION PETIT BLEU, MADHURST POLEMAN,CHAMPION IRISH MINT THIS PIGEON AS WITH ALL THE DELBARS I LIST TODAY GOES BACK TO THE ORGINAL DIRECTS IN THE LATE 60'S

NOT ONLY WILL THESE PIGEONS WIN ON THE ROAD IN THE RACES THAT MATTER IE BLUE RIBBAND RACES THEY WILL REPAY YOU IN THE SHOW PEN.

SATISFACTION IS ASSURED ON THESE PIGEON ALL ARE SMASHING TO HANDLE AND JUST AS NICE TO LOOK AT.

YOU MAY OR MAY NOT HAVE NOTICED JOHN CROWDER SELLING DELBAR PIGEONS IN THE BHW, CROWDER DELBAR WERE BROUGHT FROM GRIDE LOFTS AND ONLY GRIDE LOFTS * FACT*

I believe there was a particularly good line of these flew into Baillieston on the outskirts of Glasgow many years ago. I believe this was the origin of Mason's 1210. I think this pigeon was also connected with Ireland as the fancier moved there.

laim o'comain, the scribe wrote a piece about mason , might even be in articles section on the home page . your are correct mason did move to ireland . his nephew raced in the bangor area untill the late 60's , he was the source of our origenials of this family

thats just your own opinion each to there own.

Yes it is,by the way 1st PAU,I think you will find grahames blood lines in this bird 'HOME ALONE' :-/ can you get better :);)

thats brillent flying 1st pau how many birds was that out of mate if you dont mind me asking

all the best

bakes.

Can't remember how many but only bird on the day ;)

Guest bakes

wasnt the barcelona 1991 winner playboy owned by Jean-Luc van Roy a delbar swear i heard him say it was one when i watched a video other day

all the best

bakes.

that would be andersons but that was long long time ago,a man called greensheilds from caldercruix also had them along with gillespies of airdrie