broken in to last night

matt

yeah a lot of reports i have seen of stolen pigeons have all been red

the stupid thing is if any one wanted any i would be happy to breed ybs of any of my pigeons and give them away ive had loads of good birds through freebes even on here i got 4 crackers from j.bamling for free and of mac1 i got two good birds i would be happy to do the same it just pisses me of when people can take birds that they know nothing about the birds missing are all the same strain but without peds what use are they to someone else all the birds from the small loft were looked for by me for a whole year just so i might get a head start with this strain as they are my favorite some i will never get the like of again and the worst two were lent so i guess i wont be getting any mor borrowed birds from that flyer well i will stop ranting now im just so angry thank everyone

matt

the stupid thing is if any one wanted any i would be happy to breed ybs of any of my pigeons and give them away ive had loads of good birds through freebes even on here i got 4 crackers from j.bamling for free and of mac1 i got two good birds i would be happy to do the same it just pisses me of when people can take birds that they know nothing about the birds missing are all the same strain but without peds what use are they to someone else all the birds from the small loft were looked for by me for a whole year just so i might get a head start with this strain as they are my favorite some i will never get the like of again and the worst two were lent so i guess i wont be getting any mor borrowed birds from that flyer well i will stop ranting now im just so angry thank everyone

matt

gIVING SOMEONE A BIRD AND HOPING THEY BEAT YOU EACH WEEK WITH IT IS WHAT PIGEON RACING IS ALL ABOUT.

yes you are right i was shouting.

Hope your doos get home safe and sound mate. The guys that took them were not doomen!

Hope you get them all back mate.

It happened to me when i moved house near the end of last season i lost all my stock birds i bought.It was my first full season and nearly my last.I was all ready for packing in.I only stayed in the sport because i managed to get all my youngbird team back and decided to fly the last two race's.I raced them a week later and took second club seventh fed.Pity i lost the parents to the bird.

Hope you get them all back mate.

It happened to me when i moved house near the end of last season i lost all my stock birds i bought.It was my first full season and nearly my last.I was all ready for packing in.I only stayed in the sport because i managed to get all my youngbird team back and decided to fly the last two race's.I raced them a week later and took second club seventh fed.Pity i lost the parents to the bird.

thanks mate its a sickner like i did get one more back thismorning the red cock think that might be the last as its been 5 days now im putting barbed wire round my fence to try and stop them getting in again god knows how they did'nt cut themselves in half climbing over as i have upended coragated metal sheets all the way round a good 7ft high its the first time this has hapend lets hope its the last.

thanks for everyones support.

yours in sport matt

I know its too late now but invest about twenty pound for a cheap pair of baby monitors (the ones that you have when the baby is born and you plug it in by the cot and you can here whats happening in your own room).

I have them installed you could hear anyone lurking about by your lofts. You can determine your own type of punishment then, hope this helps mate and i do hope you get the birds back.

i think this is a great idea.  Hope you get them all back ;D

I know its too late now but invest about twenty pound for a cheap pair of baby monitors (the ones that you have when the baby is born and you plug it in by the cot and you can here whats happening in your own room).

I have them installed you could hear anyone lurking about by your lofts. You can determine your own type of punishment then, hope this helps mate and i do hope you get the birds back.

Will be up early doors hearing pigeons cooing, that might have a calming effect actually, we have locks on our lofts, but if someone wanted them badly enough who knows what they might do, monitors might be a good idea.

Will be up early doors hearing pigeons cooing, that might have a calming effect actually, we have locks on our lofts, but if someone wanted them badly enough who knows what they might do, monitors might be a good idea.

my pigeons are on an alotment monitors would be no good im to far away good idea though