Meuleman X De Klak Cock

andrew

due to haveing too many stock cocks i offer the following bird bred and raced by s&p kulpa, i have just purchased a hen from them to keep their excellent lines in my stock.

Sire is bred by Ponderosa UK Stud, and is full brother to the sire of our Bergerac combine winner 460 miles as a yearling. She is also the g.dam to 1st open NFC 2004.

Dam is '56' daughter of our No1 stock pair, who are responsible for 30x1st prize winners directly, plus 5 more generations of winners behind that. in all over 100x1st come from our No1 pair.

a half brother to this cock wins the following prizes as a yearling this year club & fed

1ST/278 & 8th/2676

6TH/256 & 28TH/3037

3RD/102 & 15TH/1216

2ND/163 & 16TH/1326

Quick sale required £40

what has this cock breed for you and how many are still in your loft

this cock has bred for me

4 2006 young birds when paired to a super grizzle hen i have here which is sold for £280 but been here until they get their new lofts sorted

2 grizzle young birds were bred this year out of the 4 1 sold on here for £125 i think it was unfortunatly it escaped from buyers loft the nest mate i have here at stock super bird would not sell it cheap at all

the other 2 young birds are 2 cheques i beleive in my dads 2006 young race team which did not end up getting raced this year

have you been trying to sell this bird on other auction web sites as im sure ive seen this bird before , but for a lot more than 40 pounds.

This bird was purchased from this site last year from s&p kulpa thats where you have proberbly seen it, i havent advertised the cock anywhere else yet

the cock is a very nice cock, i would not be selling if i needed cocks , i have just been to pauls loft and purchased 2 hens from him. i am very pleased with them

the cock is a 2002 bred cock, super breeding low price due to quick sale needed

it was a very nice young bird the nest mate i decided to keep in my stock i have been waiting for the pair to breed another grizzle to replace the bird for the buyer but up to date no grizzles hen is now sold. so i will see what i get from nest m8 to send guy.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders