Ets Pads

Any reason why they can't be repaired and where's the best place to purchase replacements.That's 3 in four years that have packed in .

What are you doing to them? Are you sure it's not the cables? We have three at our loft and have never replaced any in 10 to 12 years, but have replaced the cables (replacements bought from ebay or cables for less for a couple of pounds)

Any reason why they can't be repaired and where's the best place to purchase replacements.That's 3 in four years that have packed in .

it might be you are running too many pads without a booster andy check your pads closer to base station before you get new yins. have heard of pads not working but it was always said on a sat night after the race :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Thanks for your response however I've tried cables ,booster moving them for testing purposes closer to the base station makes no difference.

Have you tried them individually only setting up one at a time?, do they register on your base station? They can easily be set up incorrectly - honestly (just ask my OH LOL!)

Andy, you could ask John Thompson at Spey Bay that sorts the ETS Clocks and Base Stations, I got two pads for my Club from him. Mob:- 07796 008708 or Home :- 01343 820716 :emoticon-0167-beer:

yes john can repair them depending on what the problem is but try putting them on the radiator for a day or two one of the biggest problems is dampness Andy

yes john can repair them depending on what the problem is but try putting them on the radiator for a day or two one of the biggest problems is dampness Andy

Mybe he has them outside the dooket for to long, lol and jack frost has had a bite. Lol