Post How Your Returns And Times Went Today

BIGJAMIE320

Bobby4.

I think the pigeons fitted with the trackers homed otherwise Fairways would not have been able to download the information.

Allymac.

Returns.Posts 39 & 43

Also read Fairways post Training trackers 10/6/20 about previous training flights of his pigeons using the tracker rings. It's eye opening.

Yes your right mate what I meant was the birds from the race won't be seen again or maybe the fortunate ones my fault

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wee all keep hoping that next year is going to get better but truth is as wee all no it's getting worse and will only keep going that way with the amount of BOPs in the sky it's heartbreaking the losses wee have to accept and some really good distance birds not back from 200 MLS it's getting to the stage is it all worth it I decided to give up last year but because there in my blood I decided to start again this year with young birds I'm glutting for punishment I think 1st fed young bird training tomoz and see wot that brings wee can only hope and pray for decent young bird racing and remaining old bird races all the best to all members and best of luck in remaining races yours in sport

Wee all keep hoping that next year is going to get better but truth is as wee all no it's getting worse and will only keep going that way with the amount of BOPs in the sky it's heartbreaking the losses wee have to accept and some really good distance birds not back from 200 MLS it's getting to the stage is it all worth it I decided to give up last year but because there in my blood I decided to start again this year with young birds I'm glutting for punishment I think 1st fed young bird training tomoz and see wot that brings wee can only hope and pray for decent young bird racing and remaining old bird races all the best to all members and best of luck in remaining races yours in sport

If we would and SHOULD have raced on Saturday returns would have been much better ....FACT!!!

If we would and SHOULD have raced on Saturday returns would have been much better ....FACT!!!

My meaning Allan is racing in the whole is getting worse no matter wot one week brings the BOPS in the sky will only get larger and make our sport all the harder as every week and year goes on but hopefully wee can get a few good races without heavy losses that's all wee can hope for imo yours in sport