Peter Keogh - What A Season!

Roundo

Although I’ve been away from racing for nearly five years now I still look out for certain results, more so the Nationals. There have been some outstanding performances this year, far too many to mention.......Andy Miller Gold Cup winner ðŸ‘

If I was to mention one fancier who’s had a “Dream Season†it would have to be my ex-fellow club mate Peter Keogh. The performances his loft has achieved this season is quite simply outstanding!!!!

Flying with both the SNFC and SNRPC from nine races his birds amassed the following top prizes -

SNFC

Buckingham: 3rd Region, 151st Open

Maidstone: 11th Region, 51st Open

Burdinne: 3rd Region, 11th Open

Ypres: 2nd Region, 11th Open

Roye: 1st Region, 8th Open

SNRPC

Billericay: 2nd Region, 44th Open

Reims: 1st Region, 14th Open

Troyes: 1st Region, 3rd Open

Arras: 1st Region, 1st Open

Hopefully I got them all right.

Well done again Peter for a tremendous old bird season, you’re certainly up there with the very best.

Peters season has been 10/10. Roundo you obviously have top class pigeons. And can't be without them as your always advertising them. Why don't you join the fold again, this is the Golden era for Scottish pigeon racing. Without doubt the birdage and performances have put Scotland ahead on England & Wales. Yes we all suffer with the raptor bs, but the performances lately from Scottish flyers has never been more impressive. Get back in the driving seat lad andcompete with the phenomenal lofts flying into Scotland at the minute.

Peters season has been 10/10. Roundo you obviously have top class pigeons. And can't be without them as your always advertising them. Why don't you join the fold again, this is the Golden era for Scottish pigeon racing. Without doubt the birdage and performances have put Scotland ahead on England & Wales. Yes we all suffer with the raptor bs, but the performances lately from Scottish flyers has never been more impressive. Get back in the driving seat lad andcompete with the phenomenal lofts flying into Scotland at the minute.

I totally agree, Peter’s season has been 10/10 and the performances from Scottish flyers has been outstanding.

My days of racing are long gone, but I do enjoy looking out for the results.

Dad and I only breed a handful of ybs each year from the very few birds we retained but as soon as they get too old for breeding then that’ll be that.

Anyway, I’m enjoying the stress free days/weekends away from racing and having time on my hands to do other things.

Good luck all with the YB season approaching which usually pushes the stress levels to the maximum.

Alb

Colin