New to Pigeons and the forum

Hello everyone

Im very new to all this, I have just got myself some pigeons and looking for all you help and advice that you can give  8)

I currently have 2 pigeons (now dont laugh please). I got them as youngsters and today is the 1st day they have been out, they are sitting on top of the shed at the moment. Not sure if im doing everything correctly but they seem to be doing well so far.

Look forward to speaking to you all and learning lots.

Thanks for listening  8)

Guest speckled
:) hey  welcome  to  the  site  :) some  great peeps here, :)never  be  afraid  to  ask its  the only  way to  learn enjoy ya  visit  m8 :) :) welcome  to  the  mad  forum Speck ;):) :)

Hello everyone

Im very new to all this, I have just got myself some pigeons and looking for all you help and advice that you can give  8)

I currently have 2 pigeons (now dont laugh please). I got them as youngsters and today is the 1st day they have been out, they are sitting on top of the shed at the moment. Not sure if im doing everything correctly but they seem to be doing well so far.

Thanks for listening  8)

Welcome aboard  ;) ;) ;) like everyone here ??????? I wish you all the best in the future  ;D ;D ;D with your little mob  :) :) :). Besides !!!!!!!, it's nice to see someone, going for quality (2 pigeons) & not quanity  :) :) :).

Enjoy.

Hello everyone

Thanks for listening  8)

Hi and welcome to the site.

I know you will find everyone very helpful.

hi  welcome to pigeonbasics  i got started with pigeons a couple of years ago when a stray racer decided that my garden shed (then full of paint tins,garden tools,etc) was to be his new home   i was later given another stray by a neighbour and the two of them are still here and paired up  theyve also bred me some youngsters and ive since been given more racers (and more strays) so my shed is now full of pigeons not tools but i wouldnt have it any other way  :)    good luck   debbie

hi  welcome to pigeonbasics  i got started with pigeons a couple of years ago when a stray racer decided that my garden shed (then full of paint tins,garden tools,etc) was to be his new home   i was later given another stray by a neighbour and the two of them are still here and paired up  theyve also bred me some youngsters and ive since been given more racers (and more strays) so my shed is now full of pigeons not tools but i wouldnt have it any other way  :)    good luck   debbie

How interesting  8) Thanks Debbie  ;)

welcome ,now for some valuable advice ,find a pigeon flyer near to you and ask about geting your birds injected against paramyxovirus because it is doing the rounds again ,and get any other birds done as soon as you get them ,ATB les.