PURE WHITES 2009 YB's for sale

oldguy

hi

Are you looking for a few new faces for your loft ? why not add a half dozen pure whites

6 young birds for £100 as they leave the nest, fantastic looking birds, plus courier costs

or  Â£45 per two nest siblings plus courier costs

all birds unsexed

delbar x rapido

rapido

busscheart

busscheart x rapido

kev

1 on lefts crop looks empty just giving tips mate hand feed if parents not doing all work

I have to disagree on the hand feeding bit Ben if both parents are in good health and cant rear a nice pair of y/b's there's only 1 place for them as if they cant feed a pair of y/b's they wont be any good once they get a bit of distance once the racing starts ;)

Ben, Who do you think you are!  You are just a kid , why do you feel the need to pass judgmental comments. If you dont want to buy the whiters move to a different thread!

Bosscat take a chill pill everybody is entitled to an opinion.......

lads think you all need to get back to the thread and stop the bitcy comments to each other, by the way i had a few older birds of kev the other week and i was realy pleased with what i recived of him and if his youngbirds turn out half as good quality in the hand as the old birds i recived you would have a decent birds, and for me the price is a good honest price for whites so in my opinion these are worth a go,

By the way kev that old pair went down sharpish and are sitting two eggs.

Thanks again and good luck with the sales of your youngbirds

well thats a list of mixed comments,

any young birds that hatch are inspected and weighed at 7 days 21 days and 42 days to make sure they are developing correctly and gaining weight  

average weights are 160grams  390grams 400grams at the above ages, average is not the lowest or top weights but a figure gained from all birds bred

any birds retained are also weighed at 24/25 weeks.. the average has then increased to 485 grams, birds are flying each day dodging the hawks and getting ample exercise

kev

Guest REDFOXKRAUTHS

helll you all need to chill all i said was that they look a bit small, i am actually interested in the birds and thats why i said it!

helll you all need to chill all i said was that they look a bit small, i am actually interested in the birds and thats why i said it!

ben

dont worry i dont any take offence, the birds are in suberb condition when they leave here and thats the main thing. its then upto who ever buys them to use them as stock birds or train them to race...

if you want any birds, send me a PM letting me what you are after you never know i may even discount them slightly due to your age, thats unless you earn more than i do

kev

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I DID ASAY WOULD BUY THESE OLDGUY GAVE YOU MY NUMBER AND YOU NEVER CONTACTED ME, HOPE ALL IS OK??

the last PM i sent to you was february 9th, i did try ringing you again but didnt get any answer, at the present time i dont have any YBs but may have some spare during late august / september, or a few stock birds

kev

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders