Lambrechts For Sale

Bryngwynt Lofts

I will have a selection of 2018 Lambrechts for sale.These are brother and sister to birds which have scored this year.

Lads are breeding now from birds purchased from me.And these are now producing the goods in the stock loft.

So if you are looking to add that odd bird to make a pair.Or looking to add some speed to your team, look no further.

HERE IS OUR FEEDBACK FOR THE 2017/18 SEASONS

1st x 22

2nd x 26

3rd x 17

4th x 19

5th x 17

Message me for more information on breeding.

• 1 month later...

I will have a selection of 2018 Lambrechts for sale.These are brother and sister to birds which have scored this year.

Lads are breeding now from birds purchased from me.And these are now producing the goods in the stock loft.

So if you are looking to add that odd bird to make a pair.Or looking to add some speed to your team, look no further.

1st x 22

2nd x 26

3rd x 17

4th x 19

5th x 17

Bump ready for pairing also.

• 1 month later...

1st x 22

2nd x 26

3rd x 17

4th x 19

5th x 17

There are some hens available can be bought to Blackpool.To save on carriage which a few lads are doing.

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders