MY AUCTION NOW LIVE!!!.... GLADDO

Guest gladdo

agreed mate my point is you should not/cannot sell them if they are not transferred to you as the ring is not yours,what happens if you buy one of these it gets out and you get the stray report,but it was sold to another on this site after you GAVE IT  TO HIM,the best thing this guy [and frankly admin] can do is drop this sale very fast, get all of the proper details together, and then come back and try again

I have dealt and assissted in many of auctions now, more often than not and unfortunately it is usually the case that its a bereavement sale/ auction. Countless times i have known stock birds to have been sold when they were not actually transfered to the person for whom the sale was in aid of. The point, cannot sell these birds is farcical to say the least, there is no rule that exists that states that you cannot sell a pigeon that is not transfered to yourself, possibly due to the fact that so little pigeon fanciers ever do transfer there stock. Thats why we see pigeons ring numbers in the found section of the bhw and rpra, why, because most lightly the stock may have got out or escaped, and the fancier will have already contacted the union, only to find out that the fancier has deceased years ago, or simply no longer flies, hence the found report.

its not an ideal world we live in!!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have not said that he is trying to fool anyone or that he is selling stolen birds ,I AM SAYING THAT THE SALE SHOULD BE STOPPED UNTIL THE CORRECT DETAILS ARE MADE AVAILABLE,not that it will be, prioritize banning people seems to be the order of the day now,if left alone this will be my last post on this i have no intention of buying birds where the details [and truth be told the ownership] cannot be proved or shown

why do you want a ban chriss?? lol :-)

Guest chrisss

I have dealt and assissted in many of auctions now, more often than not and unfortunately it is usually the case that its a bereavement sale/ auction. Countless times i have known stock birds to have been sold when they were not actually transfered to the person for whom the sale was in aid of. The point, cannot sell these birds is farcical to say the least, there is no rule that exists that states that you cannot sell a pigeon that is not transfered to yourself, possibly due to the fact that so little pigeon fanciers ever do transfer there stock. Thats why we see pigeons ring numbers in the found section of the bhw and rpra, why, because most lightly the stock may have got out or escaped, and the fancier will have already contacted the union, only to find out that the fancier has deceased years ago, or simply no longer flies, hence the found report.

its not an ideal world we live in!!

if you can sell a bird that has not been transfered to you why if you race a stray [iE  A BIRD NOT TRANFERED TO YOU]YOU CAN GET HAMMERED FOR IT?,if the ring is not in your name then the ring belongs to somebody else and is not your property to sell , i was not going to bother any more but now i will get in touch with the rpra to clarify this issue

I also have birds with friends rings on as i also run out of rings most years,I cant really see a problem with the sale as such. But as i said if he checked the rings with the union since he is not sure which ones he had from people he would know which birds are from which fancier as this seems to be the mix up simple really.

Guest chrisss
I also have birds with friends rings on as i also run out of rings most years,I cant really see a problem with the sale as such. But as i said if he checked the rings with the union since he is not sure which ones he had from people he would know which birds are from which fancier as this seems to be the mix up simple really.

again i agree, i have birds that i have that are not transfered,but then again i am not selling them,all  iam asking is ,is this legal to do as i think it is not, in which case, the site should stop it, until it is cleared up as it could reflect badly on the site, if it is against the rules to sell birds like this,as there now doubts

if you can sell a bird that has not been transfered to you why if you race a stray [iE  A BIRD NOT TRANFERED TO YOU]YOU CAN GET HAMMERED FOR IT?,if the ring is not in your name then the ring belongs to somebody else and is not your property to sell , i was not going to bother any more but now i will get in touch with the rpra to clarify this issue

Youve answered the question yourself Chris, there is rules in place for racing pigeons, ie, they have to be registered to yourself, but as for stock, theres no such rule, possibly because of the reasons i mentioned earlier, the RPRA will only tell you the same.

The only way around this is if a new rule was ever to be brought in, which states that every bird in your possession must be transfered to yourself, but i cant see it happening, imagine how much money that would cost some folk for there stock transfering, not that some of the big studs cant afford it!!

Guest chrisss

Youve answered the question yourself Chris, there is rules in place for racing pigeons, ie, they have to be registered to yourself, but as for stock, theres no such rule, possibly because of the reasons i mentioned earlier, the RPRA will only tell you the same.

The only way around this is if a new rule was ever to be brought in, which states that every bird in your possession must be transfered to yourself, but i cant see it happening, imagine how much money that would cost some folk for there stock transfering, not that some of the big studs cant afford it!!

sorry what utter rubbish ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D,if i have one of your birds in my loft [to try a couple off] and it is not transferred to me i would get done, racing pigeons are racing pigeons, if they are stock or racing, if the ring is in someone else name and not transferred to you ,you have no right to be selling that bird on as the ring is not in your name,as for the rpra telling me the same, soon find out i have just mailed them as this need to be clarified  

Hi Alun,good news two sons of the dancer birds won 2 1st 2nds old birds ;)

Guest gladdo

ok just logged on had a text of jstoon (simon thanks mate ) ...ok to be honest i thought all birds were gone that were gifts ... reguards your bird you gave me greengrass that bird is removed from sale ...anybody wish to have this bird for free not a problem ill advertise on here ... ive withdrawn the bids off people that have asked ...all these birds are mine ...please note there is not 1 stray in my loft ... reason birds are going so cheap reserve is i have lost the information ... if you interested in a bird you can check the number and ring who s name it is in and see they had sale etc ...this not a problem i certainly dont have the time to do so ... if they say its there bird there will be full refund !!! everybody needs to calm down andtake deep breath ...i was at my brothers wedding and it only finished last night with numerous parties ...what a wedding to say it was well worth it ...please note your hand not been burnt to buy the birds so if you dont like the looks of it dont bid ...ive withdrawn fairly the minor few bids from people that have asked without a problem ... there is not much info as its all lost ...iv trid to remember myselfas much as i can but its tough believe me ... please note ill update winning bidders at present and continue auction ...chris you always butting in on people when they do anything but as ive said go elsewhere if you dont want to bid ....thanks very much for your patience and any question s further will be answered no problem but dont jump the gun as i wasnt even on when these were thrown on here ...thanks mikey ...hope this help s .... if anyone want s the re bids removen please send message to me ...thanks mikey ( dublin ) also green grass i will not be selling but giving that bird away its an honest mistake ...bird will be given to new fancier ...please note also i never transferred my stock birds i bought as they were never going to get out .... after these birds sold tues 10 pm i will be posting another 14 or so ...thanking you mikey ( dublin , ireland ) ...also can you s not see a big percentage of these birds going to a great cause so calm down and support this cause .... mikey ,...not about money its moving birds on, all of them complete sale of stock and raising for a great charity ...mikey

Guest chrisss

first of all can you confirm that the birds you are selling are yours [in law]also if you are so concerned about this cause what % are you giving to it? [i think i missed that part]surely if there are birds that were given to you for nothing, then they at least should go 100% to the cause [its not like you are losing anything out of it are you?]also the sale was on until tomorrow why shut it 24 hrs early whats the rush?

Guest gladdo

chris its nothing got to do with you and frank is very happy with the % im giving to the cause see people like you never read the article do you s but you s like to just try critise everyone ...people like you i can tell never do anything in the sport ...listen none of your buisness but frank is happy and frank will tell you im giving more than people normally do .... thanks but that last reply to you chrisss as nobody on here has any time for you in anyways ...mikey..time waster ...

Guest gladdo

can anyone tell me how on computer i can check to see who ive bought these nehu wan birdsa asi know they cost a good lot of money and were in big demand  and maybe i can get number for him and somebody could ring and ask how much these birds raised ??? mikey and they can find out info on these ...think i bought at least 5 if i can remember ...mikey

Guest chrisss
chris its nothing got to do with you and frank is very happy with the % im giving to the cause see people like you never read the article do you s but you s like to just try critise everyone ...people like you i can tell never do anything in the sport ...listen none of your buisness but frank is happy and frank will tell you im giving more than people normally do .... thanks but that last reply to you chrisss as nobody on here has any time for you in anyways ...mikey..time waster ...

first of it has lots to do with me as a member of this site, you were given birds by guys last year then got abusive when they never turned up fast enough for you,some of which you appear to be selling now,you have no idea where these birds come from,but seem to know the results.and when guys start to ask about it you stop the auction 24 hrs early,you can throw all the insults you want no problem,i am not the one who got a boatload of birds from guys off this site and then have the neck to sell some of them on for a 100 % profit,now if the guys you got the birds from have no problem with that then good luck with that but i would be going spare with you if frank is happy with the % of what he is getting for a good cause then great, i still think that you should go away sort out what birds are what then come back and do a proper sale [not this half assed flop this has turned out to be]when is the update on the bids due?

Guest gladdo

j thanks for your help here mate as id like to clarify all this and show that this the pure truth ..i told you at start to the best of my knowledge about all birds as lost paperwork ...i have 5 of these bireds for starters and you think im catching these in as strays and they not mine ... come on now ...j bambling thanks very much mate for your work in finding this out ...heres a start ...mikey...if we get owner ill ring as he will have list as prices paid and ill put them up to show people this if i get the info ...mikey and breeding etc ...

Guest chrisss
j thanks for your help here mate as id like to clarify all this and show that this the pure truth ..i told you at start to the best of my knowledge about all birds as lost paperwork ...i have 5 of these bireds for starters and you think im catching these in as strays and they not mine ... come on now ...j bambling thanks very much mate for your work in finding this out ...heres a start ...mikey...if we get owner ill ring as he will have list as prices paid and ill put them up to show people this if i get the info ...mikey and breeding etc ...

i have not said at any stage that you are keeping strays, what i am saying is that if you have birds that have not been transfered to you ,you cannot sell them on until you have transfered them

Guest gladdo

chris what are you interestedin the update of bids for ??you aint interested in the birds so dont worry about it ... Chris i aint pulling the wool over anyone s eyes ...ill try find out info in next few mins as much as i can and see where we go mate ...mikey .. this is a genuine chance for people to get thier hands on cheap stock ...if you dont like them then dont bid chris ...its all the same to me ... my % to frank all depends on what the sale makes ... i had it at 30 % but few bids have been withdrawn and ive no problem about that as its the people s choice ...im giving these away as it is but they wont go for nothing if you know what i mean ...i paid big money for these birds ... mikey ....lot 10 removed and will be given to a new fancier on here on this website ...that ok with all ...how more fairer can i be ??? mikey (dublin ireland )

Guest gladdo

chris these are my birds and you show me the rules saying what i can and cant do with my birds ...if you ring up who the rings are registered you will be told they had a clearance sale or auction in dublin and that will solve the problem ...ive nothing to hide other than the fact all paper work thrown out or lost by (( misuus ) my fault really ... if you like you bid , if not then you dont bid ...as i said its all the same to me ...no matterwhat you do it aint enough ...i see where you are coming from but who s to say i cant sell my birds i bought with my hard earned cash !???? mikey

Guest chrisss
chris what are you interestedin the update of bids for ??you aint interested in the birds so dont worry about it ... Chris i aint pulling the wool over anyone s eyes ...ill try find out info in next few mins as much as i can and see where we go mate ...mikey .. this is a genuine chance for people to get thier hands on cheap stock ...if you dont like them then dont bid chris ...its all the same to me ... my % to frank all depends on what the sale makes ... i had it at 30 % but few bids have been withdrawn and ive no problem about that as its the people s choice ...im giving these away as it is but they wont go for nothing if you know what i mean ...i paid big money for these birds ... mikey ....lot 10 removed and will be given to a new fancier on here on this website ...that ok with all ...how more fairer can i be ??? mikey (dublin ireland )

"once did a deal on a pair of stockbirds gave this chap stb clock in exchange for the pair with some cash on top the cock turned out to have question mark against it so i got intouch with the nehu only to find out that it had been a flyaway nine years before it took some time to catch up with this man only when he came back to the city only to be told that he could not remember and that i did not get it off him could say more but then . so just go canny"

is this you gladdo? and yes i am interested in the update [ a lot of guys will be ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D]again i am not saying you are conning anyone if i was i would tell you

"chris these are my birds and you show me the rules saying what i can and cant do with my birds ...if you ring up who the rings are registered you will be told they had a clearance sale or auction in dublin and that will solve the problem ...ive nothing to hide other than the fact all paper work thrown out or lost by (( misuus ) my fault really ... if you like you bid , if not then you dont bid ...as i said its all the same to me ...no matterwhat you do it aint enough ...i see where you are coming from but who s to say i cant sell my birds i bought with my hard earned cash !???? mikey

if the rings are not in your name then they are  not your birds they belong to the owner of the ring, i am waiting to hear back from the rpra on this

Im new at this sport ;):)

Guest chrisss
what you have quoted in red has nothing to do with gladdo - the poster was telling a story about someone else

I notice you have taken a few things on this thread out of context

who and what part?if it is not about gladdo then i will say sorry and i will mean it :B :B :B :B :B :B

Guest gladdo

just like to say ... im restarting the bids on the birds ...you contact the nehu about what ever ill give you my full name annd address and phone numbers , house and mobile...there is no problem there for sure ...mikey.. when there is a bargain to be got people always think that there is a problem ... its all the same to me .... do we have any bids auction ends tonight at 10 pm all ...mikey

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders