MY AUCTION NOW LIVE!!!.... GLADDO

Guest gladdo

Guest gladdo

Auction of behalf of Michael Keane - Dublin Ireland

Part One of a complete stock sale

With regret i cannot locate the pedigrees to these birds or indeed verify which birds have scored prizes at club and Federation level with up to 9,000 birds competing.

Many of the birds have bred winners and are winners themselves.

The starting reserve of £20.00 per bird reflects the fact that i cannot find the paperwork - I have spent up to £300 per bird on some of these from top flyers from Ireland and also the North East of England and the mighty UNC.

No birds will be held back providing the £20 starting bid is met - 10% of each sale will be donated to 'The Mark Wright Project' - A very worthwhile cause!

Auction will close at 10pm on Tuesday 12th August - The 10 Minute rule will apply on each lot.

Starting bid is £20.00 per bird + Carriage costs - John Miller is able to bring the birds over from Ireland to the British Mainland

All information is to the best of my knowledge a true account of breed of bird - Michael Keane

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOT 1

NEHU07WAN266 DCP COCK

SOOJTEN BRED BY BORROWS

TOP FLYER IN THE MIGHTY UNC

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOT 2

GB04S95434 DC HEN

KRAUTH x SOOJTEN

BRED BY SIMON TOON – TOP FLYER WITH GREAT RESULTS

LOT 3

IHU05S081857 BLUE BAR COCK

SOOJTEN x BUSCHARRT

BOUGHT AT PAISLEY BROTHERS CLEARANCE SALE – TOP CLUB AND FED FLYER IN SOUTHERN IRELAND.

LOT 4

IHU05S034880 DC HEN

BOUGHT AT PAISLEY BROTHERS CLEARANCE SALE – TOP CLUB AND FED FLYER IN SOUTHERN IRELAND.

LOT 5

NEHU07WAN3695 BLUE COCK

SOOJTEN BRED BY BORROWS

LOT 6

GB08V14794 WHITE HEN

WHITE RAPIDO BUSCHARRT – BOUGHT TWO OFF A MEMBER ON HERE – CANT REMEMBER WHO EXACTLY

LOT 7

IHU08S117357 BLUE COCK

SOOJTEN x STAF VAN REET

LOT 8

IHU05S062058 CHEQ HEN

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOT 9

IHU07S18536 CHEQ COCK

STAF VAN REET

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LOT 10

GB07S84073 BLUE HEN

DE KLAK x SOOJTEN BRED BY DAVE HOLDERNESS

DAVE HAD FAMOUS BIRD ‘HOME ALONE’ AND THIS YEAR WAS 3RD BEST OLD BIRD IN THE UK – WON AWARD AT BLACKPOOL SHOW LAST YEAR GREAT AWARD MANY CLUB AND FED WINNERS!

LOT 11

IHU08S18180 BLUE COCK

SOOJTEN x VAN REET

LOT 12

IHU05S062074 BP HEN

SOOJTEN – FULL SISTER TO 2 X 1ST AND 2ND FED APPROX 9,000b

LOT 13

GB06P28528 CHEQ COCK

DE KLAK x JANSSEN BRED BY DAVE HOLDERNESS

LOT 14

NEHU07WAN254 CHEQ HEN

SOOJTEN BRED BY BORROWS

LOT 15

IHU08S23274 BLUE COCK

STAF VAN REET x SOOJTEN

LOT 16

IHU08N27681 BP HEN

STAF VAN REET

LOT 17

GB08V14795 WHITE COCK

RAPIDO BUSCHARRT PURCHASED FROM BASICS MEMBER

LOT 18

IHU08N20025 BLUE HEN

SOOJTEN

LOT 19

GB07K36937 BLUE COCK

DE KLAK x JANSSEN x VAN REET

LOT 20

IHU08S135269 DC HEN

KRAUTH

LOT 21

NEHU07WAN259 DC COCK

SOOJTEN BRED BY BORROWS

LOT 22

IHU05S081916 BP HEN

SOOJTEN x BUSCHARRT

BOUGHT AT PAISLEY BROTHERS CLEARANCE SALE – TOP CLUB AND FED FLYER IN SOUTHERN IRELAND

LOT 23

IHU08S20738 DC COCK

BRED BY MYSELF RACED 6 RACES IN 2008

LOT 24

GB06A26110 CHEQ HEN

DE KLAK x SOOTJEN BRED BY DAVE HOLDERNESS

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gladdo

john millar most likely ..his phone number is 07899895100 .... mikey...if not im sure there is a courier service on here that might do it aswell ...mikey

Guest mick bowler
Info , what would be the best way to get them over to Scotland , (Lanark ) area , ThANKS .

John Millar goes into stranraer and delivers in Dumfries every week.

Guest gladdo

ive left john millar s phone number on here...john has delivered birds all over and takes great care of them ...just give him a ring and im sure he will help very much so .....mikey

Guest gladdo

yes i bought there top birds ...that is all correct ... not sure if any of the members are on here to verify this but what i tell you is the truth ....i was even approached by him few weeks later and he told me you bought the best bird in that auction by far but told me to figure out for myself which one but said they will do me a great turn ...these are top fliers assured .... to be honest i ill be going to g o mara and all should know this top flier ... he took the first 4 in fed ive heard this week out of around 12000 birds ....... oh yeah to all when i won the 2 nd young bird race ive got the result 1 st club around 500 - 600 birds ... i was 20 th fed out of 9,946 ... i may be only around a year but that shows what a good result it is ...your flying against birdage and top fliers ...i only race small team aswell .... also i was 9 th club this week ...around 460 birds //// mikey

yes i bought there top birds ...that is all correct ... not sure if any of the members are on here to verify this but what i tell you is the truth ....i was even approached by him few weeks later and he told me you bought the best bird in that auction by far but told me to figure out for myself which one but said they will do me a great turn ...these are top fliers assured .... to be honest i ill be going to g o mara and all should know this top flier ... he took the first 4 in fed ive heard this week out of around 12000 birds ....... oh yeah to all when i won the 2 nd young bird race ive got the result 1 st club around 500 - 600 birds ... i was 20 th fed out of 9,946 ... i may be only around a year but that shows what a good result it is ...your flying against birdage and top fliers ...i only race small team aswell .... also i was 9 th club this week ...around 460 birds //// mikey
All i can say,god help them in a few years top results for the time you been racing ;)

Guest gladdo

cheers white night ...i aint pulling no wool over anyones eyes here ... i bought most of these at clearance auction s in which at the time i thought was the best fliers for what i could afford ... i paid very good money for them ... i understand that if you want to be the best you have to buy the goods ...i can have people vouch that i spent top money on birds sure i went to loft and bought youngstrs for 1800 stg and let them out the next day and they have been great birds for me and will only improve as they mature ... i intend to go back ...mick ( gangster ) one of the most reliable people on here will vouch for me there ... id go back to ths lad again for sure no problem as i know what im getting ....im starting these birds at £20 stg with no reserve and im giving 20 % donation to a very worthy cost in which im delighted to do ... the mark wright project ... ive lost on these birds i cant find all the peds as think the missus through out accidentally but look what they going for and all birds are for auction not just 1 or 2 ...ive another 14 or so to go on ...nothing held back ...because ive only found few peds no peds are been giving ....you like a bird you take the chance their youngsters are in the loft and been tried but they all go ...winner or no winner mikey /// hope this helps all ...mikey (dublin ireland ) thanks dublin lofts for verifying this..if anyone could have hopper paisleys number to put on and were interested ask him who bought his best birds ...he will tell you young lad called mikey keane ..no problem ...mikey

jim toner jimmy douglis paddy joyce bought the best pigeons at paisleys auction and the best pigeon

sold for 3 grand a bloke in the north did you buy them of them wake up mikey tell the truth

Guest gladdo

ok auction update ive now decided i am going to give up 25 % of the sale to the mark wright project, what a great cause because of all the bidding so the more bidding the more ill give up for this cause .....

UPDATE AUCTION SO FAR :-

LOT 2 £35 BRYANBROCK

LOT 5 £25 SCPS

LOT 10 £20 THE GERS

LOT 12 £25 SCPS

LOT 13 £35 BRYANBROOK

LOT 15 £20 FLYING TEESIDER

RAISING 25 % OF EACH SALE OF BIRD SO LETS GET THE BIDDING KEEP COMING AND WE WILL UP THAT PERCENTAGE ... THE MORE BIDDING AND THE MORE THE BIRDS BRING THE MORE WE RAISE FOR THIS GREAT CAUSE SO KEEP BIDDING .... MIKEY ... CHECK CAUSE  FOR THEMARKWRIGHTPROJECT.CO.UK ...THANKING YOU MIKEY KEANE

Guest gladdo

ANTO MAYBE IM MIXING AUCTIONS UP ...YOU COULD BE RIGHT THERE ...I ONLY REMEMBER HANDING OVER ALOT OF MONEY IN THAT SALE AND ANY PHONE NUMBER WOULD BE GREAT  TO PROVE THIS FOR HOPPER PAISLEY ... ACTUALLY ALL COMING HE TOLD ME MATE JOHN IF INTERESTED TO BUY THESE 3 BIRDS HE RECOMMENDED AND THEY WERE SOUGHT AFTER ..ANTO YOU KNOW JOHN WELL ... HE WAS 1ST , 2ND FED FIRST RACE  TO BUY 3 BIRDS AND I BOUGHT THEM 3 BIRDS ALONG WITH FEW OTHERS AS JOHN WAS NOT INTERESTED ....... LISTEN I AINT ASKING FOR 1000 S FOR THESE BIRDS IF PEOPLE INTERESTED BID IF NOT DONT ...ITS ALL THE SAME TO ME ... I VE BOUGHT BIRDS OFF ALOT OF PEOPLE INCLUDING YOURSELF ANTO ...SOMETIMES YOU GET GOOD ONES AND SOMETIMES YOU DONT ...WHOLE LOT IS FOR AUCTION ...SOME GOOD , BAD ??? I PERSONALLY DONT KNOW ...THERE IS THEIR YOUNG IN THE LOFT ...SOME THERE SOME GONE AT LEAST PEOPLE DONT STAND TO LOSE MUCH IN THESE BIRDS IF THEY DONT BREED THE GOODS ...IT ALSO SAYS IF I CAN REMEMBER KNOWLEDGE TO THE BEST OF MY ABILITY AS PEDS AND PAPER WORK GONE MISSING ...THANKS ALL THE SAME FOR UPDATING US THERE ANTO !!!! MIKEY..AS I SAID TO THE AUCTIONS IVE BEEN AT ITS HARD KEEPING TRACK WHEN ALL THE PAPER WORK IS NOT THERE ... MIKEY

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders