MY AUCTION NOW LIVE!!!.... GLADDO

Guest gladdo

give the guy a chance he said that he may make mistakes but is trying his best and i think he has tryed to clarify it up, surely if he not on line he cant answer back so give him a chance to see it before the negative comments,

any way chap nice birds if i was buying it would be number 13 looks good to me, best of luck with sale and going to a good cause

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am asking  because i have never heard that name before  fletchlivesi have never knocked him have i so get it straight before you judge anyone

redcheqhen  thanks for the info   just seems strange you buy and cant remember names lose all peds  but it wont bother me  as i wont be buying i will leave that to fletch

i aint knocked you and i aint judged you, i dont know you so i couldnt possibly judge you, i was only saying give the guy chance to answer if he aint on line he cant  answer, anyway i aint buying so dont shoot me down.

Have you got the right info on that greengrass ???

Yes mate this is a bird i gifted to our Gladdo at Blackpool along with others, never transferred. seems to have a great memory for positions and birdage but not where they came from............strange that.

Think the very least he can do here is donate whatever the bird makes to Franks charity.

excuse me here Greengrass  are you saying he is selling birds that where gifted to him

in a nutshell yes but to be exact they are for auction,

dont get me wrong i gifted them to him and they are his to do with as he pleases, but not to publish with incorrect details.

Guest strapper
If he has lost all the details perhaps it would be a good idea if he phones the Union to check on each of the birds ownership if they have not been transferred. At least then he will  know who has bred them , none of my business just an idea.

most sensible idea alun, he could contact the owners then and ask info about them too.

mistakes are easy enough but i would have thought he would stand a better chance of selling them if some info was availible. :)

Guest chrisss

i was never going to jump in on this, i have no interest in buying birds with the history unknown to anyone, but if you have a bird that has not been transfrerred you cannot sell it?[am i right in this?]it is not your bird to sell,do not even get me going on the moral aspect of selling on gift birds [with out offering them back to the donor]how can you sell birds when you are not sure you are the legal owner?[and what do the legal owners of these gift birds think of this?

i was never going to jump in on this, i have no interest in buying birds with the history unknown to anyone, but if you have a bird that has not been transfrerred you cannot sell it?[am i right in this?]it is not your bird to sell,do not even get me going on the moral aspect of selling on gift birds [with out offering them back to the donor]how can you sell birds when you are not sure you are the legal owner?[and what do the legal owners of these gift birds think of this?

agree, if somebody wanted to be funny, he could be done for handleing stollen prop if he can't prove ownership!

Just a thought Gladdo perhaps you would do better if you got in touch with the original owners of the birds and find out proper details then I,m sure you would have a much better sale,as I believe there are some very good birds on here. Have checked out one of the rings  myself and it comes from Wigan,does that help out any.

once did a deal on a pair of stockbirds gave this chap stb clock in exchange for the pair with some cash on top the cock turned out to have question mark against it so i got intouch with the nehu only to find out that it had been a flyaway nine years before it took some time to catch up with this man only when he came back to the city only to be told that he could not remember and that i did not get it off him could say more but then . so just go canny

agree, if somebody wanted to be funny, he could be done for handleing stollen prop if he can't prove ownership!

First and for most, to commit an act of handling stolen goods

a the birds have to be stolen

b the owner has to believe or have knowledge that they may be stolen also.

One of the birds in the sale, lot 13 as ive already stated is actually my bird, sold to Mickey two years ago, and no he never transfered the bird, but, do we all actually transfer our stock, i would say at least 75 % dont. Mickey, though on the other hand has purchased 10 youngsters this year and the year previous, all transferred straight away.

In relation to him not replying last night, i can vouch for the lad as we spoke, he was out still celebrating his brothers wedding, and assured me he was going to have many a drink on me, so give the lad a chance and a break, like previously stated, if hes off line, then how can he reply.

Mickey asked my advice about the birds and what to do. He was a keen new starter who took most gift birds offered to him and bought, in my opinion some fantastic stock. Like we all do at times, we end up over stocked and not knowing what to do with the birds, sometimes not even breeding from them giving them the justice they deserve, but thats pigeon racing and fanciers alike, we all want to get to the top.

I think this auction is a great chance for people to get some good stock birds cheap, yes, details are limmited, thats possibly why there there for auction and are so cheap, and i also believe that if i like the look of a pigeon, i dont necessarily look at the pedigree when buying, and it aint served me wrong yet!!!

Ive text mickey, so maybe youll get your answers your looking for.

Guest chrisss
once did a deal on a pair of stockbirds gave this chap stb clock in exchange for the pair with some cash on top the cock turned out to have question mark against it so i got intouch with the nehu only to find out that it had been a flyaway nine years before it took some time to catch up with this man only when he came back to the city only to be told that he could not remember and that i did not get it off him could say more but then . so just go canny

when was this/ as the guy [and his supporters] claim he is a new starter from last year,and jstoon as you are well aware if these birds are not transferred HE CANNOT SELL/SHOW OR RACE THEM.THEY ARE NOT HIS BIRDS

Guest chrisss
we never transfer stock birds racers yes

agreed mate my point is you should not/cannot sell them if they are not transferred to you as the ring is not yours,what happens if you buy one of these it gets out and you get the stray report,but it was sold to another on this site after you GAVE IT  TO HIM,the best thing this guy [and frankly admin] can do is drop this sale very fast, get all of the proper details together, and then come back and try again

agreed mate my point is you should not/cannot sell them if they are not transferred to you as the ring is not yours,what happens if you buy one of these it gets out and you get the stray report,but it was sold to another on this site after you GAVE IT  TO HIM,the best thing this guy [and frankly admin] can do is drop this sale very fast, get all of the proper details together, and then come back and try again

I seem to run out of rings so i buy some in if i can, most of the birds are given to friends but some times forget to transfer them to my self,still my birds :) I think its because i work to much,to get what i have. micky aint trying to fool any one,or sell STOLEN birds.

Guest chrisss
I seem to run out of rings so i buy some in if i can, most of the birds are given to friends but some times forget to transfer them to my self,still my birds :) I think its because i work to much,to get what i have. micky aint trying to fool any one,or sell STOLEN birds.

i have not said that he is trying to fool anyone or that he is selling stolen birds ,I AM SAYING THAT THE SALE SHOULD BE STOPPED UNTIL THE CORRECT DETAILS ARE MADE AVAILABLE,not that it will be, prioritize banning people seems to be the order of the day now,if left alone this will be my last post on this i have no intention of buying birds where the details [and truth be told the ownership] cannot be proved or shown

• Advert: Morray Firth One Loft Classic
  • Advert: M.A.C. Lofts Pigeon Products
  • Advert: RV Woodcraft
  • Advert: B.Leefe & Sons
  • Advert: Apex Garden Buildings
  • Advert: Racing Pigeon Supplies
  • Advert: Solway Feeders