Cat Repellers

ozzytone

What is the best Ultrasonic Cat Repeller on the market ?. If possible on EBAY as a lot of companies do not export to Australia but those on Ebay seem happy to do so. I am confused because as well as repelling cats, they also scare birds which obviously I do not want.

Thanks Oz

I find your pigeons dont really bother about them, cats, well there are so many on the market just now, I find the ones with flashing light and sounds are best, or the scare crow, water, connects to an outside tap and gives a good shot of water at anything that moves and follows it around,

Mine was £63. Reel of wire and pegs extra. So yes, if one doesn't want to buy those extra's and doesn't wanr to make own, I guess another £30.

But then very little for peace of mind eh!

I am investing in one this season as I am constantly troubled by cats, there only so many times you can take them on a long holiday especially as most now are micro chipped and easily returned to owners. My mate Micko has one like your describing Roland and has never had any more bother with the local cats in his area after being plagued for the first year when he started up with the birds So I agree that the only real solution to a cat problem is an electric fence.

I am investing in one this season as I am constantly troubled by cats, there only so many times you can take them on a long holiday especially as most now are micro chipped and easily returned to owners. My mate Micko has one like your describing Roland and has never had any more bother with the local cats in his area after being plagued for the first year when he started up with the birds So I agree that the only real solution to a cat problem is an electric fence.

Hello BOSS :emoticon-0136-giggle: .

All in I was about £270 Pat . But I got post and energiser upgrades. And with the part of the fence I didn't use I cut a single strand for the the top of the wooden fence and used the repair kit that comes with the package to get power to the single wire. :)

Hello BOSS :emoticon-0136-giggle: .

All in I was about £270 Pat . But I got post and energiser upgrades. And with the part of the fence I didn't use I cut a single strand for the the top of the wooden fence and used the repair kit that comes with the package to get power to the single wire. :)

Thanks for that Billy, I'm making the fence behind the loft at least 2ft taller and will run the single strand on top of that as this is the area that they mostly use to get on top of the loft, the other sides of the garden I will have the wire in the bracket holders that come with the system and hopefully my garden will be a cat free zone :)

Thanks for that Billy, I'm making the fence behind the loft at least 2ft taller and will run the single strand on top of that as this is the area that they mostly use to get on top of the loft, the other sides of the garden I will have the wire in the bracket holders that come with the system and hopefully my garden will be a cat free zone :)

Fence sorted out the fox problem. And the wire along top of the garden fence stopped the cats.

:animatedpigeons: :animatedpigeons: