free young birds

Guest WINGS 04

Guest WINGS 04
m well flying club   nearest one to him apart from new stevenson and maybe dalziel

WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK MOTHERWELL FOR HAVING A VOTE TO SEE IF WE COULD SEND OR BIRDS FROM THEIR BUT THE MEMBERS VOTED 6 TO 2 AGIENS US AND THIS WAS ONLY TO SEND THE BIRDS NOT TO JOIN THEIR CLUB OR WIN THEIR PRIZES JUST TO SEND OR BIRDS HAVE BEEN TOLD NEW STEVENSTON WILL NOT HAVE A VOTE AS IT IS NO TO SENDING OR BIRDS WITH THEM AND DALZIE WILL NOT TAKE THEM AS WELL

I JUST WONEDER IF THE LOTTER WOULD GIVE OUT THE GRANTS IF THEY NEW THAT CLUBS WHERE STOPPING PPL FLYING THER PIGEONS

Guest WINGS 04
Hi Rab

If as you say you have no club this year Have you permission from another club for marking facilities LSC members as you are usually go to Newmains club

Iam told that you must apply in writing to a meeting of Newmains members and for them to accept this Hope you have done this

Cheers

Homer 49

I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE FED SECRETARY TODAY AND HE HAS TOLD ME THEIR IS NO NEED FOR A LETTER TO NEWMAINS TO RACE MARK ME BIRDS THAT ARE GOING IN TO THE LSC AS NEWMAINS HAVE ALL READY SAYS THEY WILL TAKE LSC BIRDS FROM MEMBERS WITH NO CLUB  I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK NEWMAINS FOR THIS AS I WOULD HAVE TO GIVE UP MY RACING PIGEONS  

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK NEWMAINS FOR LETTING THE BIG FELLA  MARK HIS BIRDS THERE TO ALL THE OTHER CLUBS WHO REFUSED " YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL BUNCH OF YELLOW BACKED MUPPETS"  A TOTAL F..K..G.DISGRACE ITS NO WONDER THE SPORTS IN BITS UP THERE WHEN YOU BLATANTLY STOP A MAN FROM ENJOYING HIS HOBBY...................

I WOULD LIKE TO THANK NEWMAINS FOR LETTING THE BIG FELLA  MARK HIS BIRDS THERE TO ALL THE OTHER CLUBS WHO REFUSED " YOU ARE A DISGRACEFUL BUNCH OF YELLOW BACKED MUPPETS"  A TOTAL F..K..G.DISGRACE ITS NO WONDER THE SPORTS IN BITS UP THERE WHEN YOU BLATANTLY STOP A MAN FROM ENJOYING HIS HOBBY...................

hi ganster im amember of newmains does this mean im still a muppet  ;D ;D ;D ;D

God these messages remind me of when I was in a local flying club!.The bottom line is no one wants to be beat so they will not expand their boundaries and are very reluctant to let anyone new into the club who might have the slightest chance of beating them!In the club I was in certain people wanted to come first every week even if there were only about 5 people sending,anyone with the slightest chance of beating them was not allowed to join.Sad or what?Chrissy

hi

that is an intresting point you made there wings these club with award for all grants are gettting these grants of up to 10,000 pounds for ets systems but will not allow people into there clubs

i thought they were getting ets so it could attract and prosper the sport of pigeon racing i wonder if they might have to pay back the grants if they are not sticking to these rules

maybe you should let them know you have pigeons and want to race in the motherwell area but cant find a club ;)

The sport could do with more fanciers like wings and his brother liverpool boy, good down too earth lads who'll help you out and do you a good turn before they would do you a bad one, no wonder the sports in the mess it's in when idiots with petty jealousy's are trying to drive genuine fanciers out the game simply because they are succesfull.

Guest TAMMY_1
thats prob why all the members think im brill in my club ;D as i never won!! hope it wont be different when i do win!! :-/

thought you said the birds you were sending me were surefire winners ?

thought you said the birds you were sending me were surefire winners ?

thats what it says on the tin ;D  ;, they are louella roland janssens purchased last autumn, they have as good a chance of winning as birds you will pay for ;):P. they will only be same way bred.

I HAVE SPOKEN TO THE FED SECRETARY TODAY AND HE HAS TOLD ME THEIR IS NO NEED FOR A LETTER TO NEWMAINS TO RACE MARK ME BIRDS THAT ARE GOING IN TO THE LSC AS NEWMAINS HAVE ALL READY SAYS THEY WILL TAKE LSC BIRDS FROM MEMBERS WITH NO CLUB  I WOULD JUST LIKE TO THANK NEWMAINS FOR THIS AS I WOULD HAVE TO GIVE UP MY RACING PIGEONS  

Rab, You will still need to put a letter in to inform the officials of the club that you are going to be race marking at Newmains Flying Club..