How Much Y/b Sending To All Scots Feds First Race

Kenny Morrison

Who knows. Another shambles. Whats new.

This could be my last year racing as i have had enough.

F..ck willie ye canna leave, ive just came back, and I hinna gave you a hard time yet :emoticon-0136-giggle: seriously tho, you put a lot of work into fed...you are banned from leaving

Depends where in Stonehaven as there's penegrine falcons there. I release at murcar golf club place that's at top of Aberdeen.

My program says Brechin x2 Thornton x2 Arniston x2 the rest I'm not doing but depends how many I'm left with.

Thats good u found a place to train i would wait til same place til birds find the line of flight and come home in expected time then up to 40ml ATB plenty of more experienced doomen up your way ask the too mate :drinking-coffee-200:

Ive planned for 3 Thorntons for weeks, its time this fed got its act together, so whats the alternative if theres not 3 Thorntons?

Fred look at my post in February on the Aberdeen Federation board under race programme 2017.

That is what was decided at the race committee meeting.

Fred look at my post in February on the Aberdeen Federation board under race programme 2017.

All fed members are not PB remember. They just go by card, but if it's a miss print does it really matter

For twa three mls. Not worth getting upset about Willie hing in pal.

All fed members are not PB remember. They just go by card, but if it's a miss print does it really matter

For twa three mls. Not worth getting upset about Willie hing in pal.

It's either a misprint or the minutes of the Race Committee meeting were taken down wrongly.

So my racing will now start a fortnight on Saturday because i don't like Thornton as a race point

for y/birds and theirs no way i would put them there 3 weeks running. I think a lot more Fed

members that compete in the y/bird racing will be dreading it. I will wait and see how much birds

there are on the transporter this week and who sent them before deciding if i am paranoid or not.

It. Does not matter what you posted Willie (right or wrong) the Official Fed programme issued to all members stated 3 Thornton's

Why has it taken you 5months to notice it ?

Who wants 3 Arniston's ?

Who's stupid idea was it to have 3 races from any race point ?

The idea of a race committee was that all clubs would vote on the programme they wanted and bring it to the meeting that's not happening and what we have is a select set of people with there own agendas

We get very short notice of a race meeting and cannot give members the 7 days notice of a club meeting to decide what they want

I complained last year and the reply was are you serious, my complaint then went in file 13??????

That,s the situation we have your comments about a shambles are correct

It. Does not matter what you posted Willie (right or wrong) the Official Fed programme issued to all members stated 3 Thornton's

Why has it taken you 5months to notice it ?

Who wants 3 Arniston's ?

Who's stupid idea was it to have 3 races from any race point ?

The idea of a race committee was that all clubs would vote on the programme they wanted and bring it to the meeting that's not happening and what we have is a select set of people with there own agendas

We get very short notice of a race meeting and cannot give members the 7 days notice of a club meeting to decide what they want

I complained last year and the reply was are you serious, my complaint then went in file 13??????

That,s the situation we have your comments about a shambles are correct

That does not wash Ian because if you go by the official race programme we should have been at Thornton with y/birds on 5th July. Anyway i know it will be 3 Thorntons now so end of, but not for me. As i said in a previous post i have never looked at the race programme because i new what it was and had no need to.

That does not wash Ian because if you go by the official race programme we should have been at Thornton with y/birds on 5th July. Anyway i know it will be 3 Thorntons now so end of, but not for me. As i said in a previous post i have never looked at the race programme because i new what it was and had no need to.

I understand. Your disappointment Willie but look at from my point as club secretary that was what I was given to hand out and had no reason to disbelieve it

The 5th July was a printing error as was the spelling mistakes which is the same mistakes as last year :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Well i think the 3rd Thornton is a printing error as well.

Are there different kinds of printing errors?

No but some are more understandable than others !!

Problem is why has it taken 5 months for this to come to light

Why did a member of the race committee or an official not notice this because nobody's interested you know that

One thing for sure it's not my fault so don' t have a go at me :emoticon-0136-giggle::emoticon-0136-giggle:

Why is it Not decided at yer AGM?.....If it's because it would take too long tae get through all the business ye should have a Race Program AGM where the members decide and no just a committee.

You'll no end up any happier but at least ye get tae vote. emoticon-0179-headbang.gifemoticon-0179-headbang.gif

Why is it Not decided at yer AGM?.....If it's because it would take too long tae get through all the business ye should have a Race Program AGM where the members decide and no just a committee.

You'll no end up any happier but at least ye get tae vote. emoticon-0179-headbang.gifemoticon-0179-headbang.gif

Thats what i was thinking john let it be done at the AGM as more people can vote for the best plan ahead of race points and hope next year it will b a better lay out for y/b races

ATB, KENNY :scotland:

Having been involved with pigeon people for far less time than yourself John, I am nevertheless sure you will agree with me that they are unable to agree on the colour of snow. If the members use their vote at Club level they are still being allowed their say. If the Club reps then perform their task the Club is being given its say, but this time far less people to disagree in regard to just exactly which colour it is. The final decision may be arrived at with somewhat less rancour and there is a better chance we agree that snow is actually a sort of greyish white greeny blue colour. :D

Having been involved with pigeon people for far less time than yourself John, I am nevertheless sure you will agree with me that they are unable to agree on the colour of snow. If the members use their vote at Club level they are still being allowed their say. If the Club reps then perform their task the Club is being given its say, but this time far less people to disagree in regard to just exactly which colour it is. The final decision may be arrived at with somewhat less rancour and there is a better chance we agree that snow is actually a sort of greyish white greeny blue colour. :D

Mind the yellakapinkish round the edges Andy 😅

It's either a misprint or the minutes of the Race Committee meeting were taken down wrongly.

So my racing will now start a fortnight on Saturday because i don't like Thornton as a race point

for y/birds and theirs no way i would put them there 3 weeks running. I think a lot more Fed

members that compete in the y/bird racing will be dreading it. I will wait and see how much birds

there are on the transporter this week and who sent them before deciding if i am paranoid or not.

I think the weather will decide how many send to 1st yb race, and it doesn't look good for Saturday, but weather forecast changes daily, ill wait until Friday afternoon to make my mind up ..... All the best mate

:drinking-coffee-200: