balston  chris?

Guest Vic

he still goes on msn a bit
    He was on it "more than a bit"  a big time

merchant. I do recall. It is a "Funny old Game" to those that FIND IT HARD TO UNDERSTAND, aint it? lol.

Vic, I have to say that when I went on the other channel, he was one of the main reasons, I found his advice and comments enlightening. But then he never went on, it's obviously the albear effect, didn't want to disclose owt once he new my eye was on the site (pun of the day :-/).

Could any of our basic members, tell me if the star of the "other channel" is still alive and kicking?  And if not Why?

Vic star of the other channel

take it by that you mean pigeon chat we are all doing the same vic racing pigeons

chris is a member on chat like many more helping novice,s out or anyone for that matter who needs help  

Vic star of the other channel

take it by that you mean pigeon chat we are all doing the same vic racing pigeons

chris is a member on chat like many more helping novice,s out or anyone for that matter who needs help  

I think with them not letting Vic on pigeon chat Mark that is where he is coming from mate ;) ;) ;)