Frazer

Hello mate

welcome to the site. I,ve not been a member too  long myself but it is a cracking site with A1 members full of advice etc. As for Blakes lofts....... I have had one for 8 years and allthough I erected it myself I can not fault it. Very solid build and good workmanship. When you get started I may be able to help you with a pair or 2 of good stock birds or y.b. s. (just pay carridge or collect)my strains are Eagleson(Northern Ireland)Busschaerts or extreme distance off my French rung pedigree stock

Hi , my name is Alison,,,my Mama and Dad (Pat and Walter Hill) have pigeons and they live in Newmains Scotland.....and my brother Kenneth Hill has pigeons as well...... however I live in California USA..and just saw this website..........

Just wanted to say Hi

welcome to the site

Thanks for the offer wayne,had four offers of birds now,should be a great start for me next year..Loft will be up in january from blakes 20ft with a 4ft stock section,im going to put and aviary on the end of that.been offered stock and yb so cant wait to get started.thanks once again to everyone,if anyone else could help me out with a few yb next year id be really grateful.