Frazer

Hi,i'm frazer from bude in cornwall and i'm a new starter.probably going to get a loft from blakes after chrismas,they look about the best value for someone on a budget,any advice on lofts would be good though.Been kindly promised a stock pair and some distance ybs from surfer and if theres anyone out there who could help me out with any distance pigeons i would be so grateful

regards frazer      

your going to need faster birds than distance birds frazer...sprinters were you live with all them perigrin hawks.. >:( >:(

Hi Mark you'r right mate but these are distance birds that can sprint as well.

Seriously though this lad Frazer used to keep pigeons while still at school, got married 2 weeks ago, came to see me and said he was going to start up again.

I know he is keen so I will do what I can to help him get started.

I know any help would be appretiated.

Surfer.

Thanks for the tongue in cheek advice mark and all the welcoming messages,what a great site this is missus keeps barking at me cause she wants to get on facebook and im hogging tinternet

Welcome to the site, keep the wife away from it as Crismaidmental the womanizer is always on the prowl  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Welcome to the site, keep the wife away from it as Crismaidmental the womanizer is always on the prowl  ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

Welcome Frazer, to our little home away from home so to speak  ;) ;). Now !!!!!!! Dovescot "LMFAO" what are you implying above etc  ;D ;D ;D that our good friend Chris  :P :P has become a dirty old man so to speak ???????? in his old age. "Surely not" one could say & if he is etc, I'm  :o beyond believe.

Enjoy.