Golf - Winter League

showman

Another fantastic day oot well

Done big Hot Rod with a truly exceptional round of golf,I was pi$$ as usual but a great day none the less.Cant wait for the final well

Done lads

Cheers pal it was a great day cracking course and great company .

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ye played a superb back nine Stuart and have struck the front in the race for the Trophy 👠Need tae pair ye way Jonesy next time so he can talk ye aff yer game :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

Bring on the Algarve mate told the missus tonight she was not impressed 😀😀😀🛩🛩🛩

I told mine about it ,no problem at all .

Ye played a superb back nine Stuart and have struck the front in the race for the Trophy 👠Need tae pair ye way Jonesy next time so he can talk ye aff yer game :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

I had a decent front nine to John scratch 38 (4over).

Ye were a treat tae play alongside and watch Craig, some of your golf was outstanding ðŸ‘

It was a great threesome we all played well some brilliant shots , one of yours I remember was the chip from off the green and you left it 6inches from hole , if there was a crowd they would have been clapping and cheering .graig well he def has a lot of talent .i think playing with better players make you play better yourself .

Same as myself vinnie said to the missus aswell and wasn't best pleased 😂😂😂

Ye were a treat tae play alongside and watch Craig, some of your golf was outstanding ðŸ‘

Thanks John same as yourself enjoy yourself and Stuart company, had a great round and the golf between the 3 of us was brilliant, we won't of been deadly in a 3 man team event.

It was a great threesome we all played well some brilliant shots , one of yours I remember was the chip from off the green and you left it 6inches from hole , if there was a crowd they would have been clapping and cheering .graig well he def has a lot of talent .i think playing with better players make you play better yourself .

Totally agree mate if your in a group everyone is playing well then we all enjoy it, even if the golf is poor always seem to make good light of the round anyway, but even since we have all played 4 or 5 rounds and most have not played in years the standard of scoring and the golf is good to see

Brilliant day again lads.. and i remembered my doggy bag from the Chinese this time :emoticon-0140-rofl:

Great craic as always and the golf is improving every outing..

S. Mullan 46

C. Gillespie 38

A. Jones 36

J. Quinn 35

A. Mullan 31

V. Smith 29

Well done to big Hotrod on a fantastic round.. The handicap committee has slashed him to 13 (unlucky for some..hehe) for the Grand Final. And also well done to Craig on winning the rollover longest drive, as we all missed the par 3 green for closest the pin..

Total Scores:

S. Mullan (3) 105

A. Jones (3) 104

J. Quinn (3) 101

A. Mullan (3) 83

W. Mitchell (2) 77

C. Gillespie (2) 72

V. Smith (2) 47

S. Steven (1) 36

Onward's now to the final.. Possibly Sunday 26th?

26th works for me tae........wee Vinnie taking in the scenery yesterday......the bushes are only 4'high :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle: :emoticon-0136-giggle:

😀😀😀that's been photoshopped 😀😀😀😀just wait ill have the camera at the ready in Portugal 😀😀😀😀😀

26TH Good for me

������������������ that's been photoshopped ������������������just wait ill have the camera at the ready in Portugal ������������������������

26TH Good for me

You'll be too busy celebrating tae be takin pics lol

Great to see this has been such a success. I think a big congrats. is due to Alan Jones for organising the events, and also to all you lads for giving it your support. Am looking forward to reading the next results as this will bring it to its' conclusion. Need photos posted with a few names please !!

Great to see this has been such a success. I think a big congrats. is due to Alan Jones for organising the events, and also to all you lads for giving it your support. Am looking forward to reading the next results as this will bring it to its' conclusion. Need photos posted with a few names please !!

I'll get some more group pics and post them up on the final day Paul ðŸ‘

• 3 weeks later...